Global Women Lingerie Market - Premium Insight, FPNV Positioning Matrix, Competitive News Feed Analysis, Company Usability Profiles, Market Sizing & Forecasts to 2024 (Q3 2018 Update)
- 144 Pages
- Region: Global
The global women lingerie market is expected to grow from USD 27.92 billion 2017 to USD 41.58 billion by the end of 2024 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 5.85%.
“Increasing demand from youth women populationis one of the factors largely attributing to the growth of women lingerie market globally”
The factors attributing to the growth of the market are increasing demand from youth women population, increasing adoption of western culture & lifestyle, growing number of working women in developing economies, and increasing expenditure on personal appearance and changing fashion trends. However, some factors such as and availability of affordable duplicates of premium brands may hinder the market growth. The global women lingerie market is expected to showcase the opportunities such as brand merger and acquisition strategy, and development of technology to manufacture various types of bra and knickers. In the near future, the market may face the possible challenges in the growth due to high cost for advertising and promotion, and unavailability of raw materials. However, the key players in the market are putting regressive efforts to provide innovative offerings and benchmark strategies in the global women lingerie market market.
On the basis of cloth type, the global women lingerie market is studied across Charmeuse, Chiffon, Cotton, Lace, Leather, Lycra, Mesh, Satin, and Silk.
On the basis of product, the global women lingerie market is studied across Bra, Knickers & Panties, Loungewear, and Shapewear.
On the basis of distribution channel, the global women lingerie market is studied across Offline Mode and Online Mode.
On the basis of geography, the global women lingerie market is studied across Americas, (United States, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and Argentina) Europe, Middle East & Africa, (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Italy, and Russia) and Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Australia).
“CALIDA: The potential growing player for the global women lingerie market”
The key players profiled in the global women lingerie market are CALIDA, Calvin Klein, Inc., Cosabella, Cosmo Lady Limited, Embry Holdings Limited, Fruit of the Loom, Inc., Hanesbrands Inc., Hop Lun Limited, Jockey International, Inc., Shanghai Gujin underwear Co., Ltd., Shenzhen Maniform Lingerie Co Ltd., Triumph International AG, UNIQLO Co., Ltd., Victoria's Secret Stores, LLC, and Wacoal Holdings Corp..
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players in the global women lingerie market.
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the global women lingerie market.
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the global women lingerie market.
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global women lingerie market.
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global women lingerie market.