Global Wi-Fi Chipsets Market - Premium Insight, Industry Trends, FPNV Positioning Matrix, Competitive News Feed Analysis, Company Usability Profiles, Market Sizing & Forecasts to 2024 (Q3 2018 Update)
- 142 Pages
- Region: Global
The global wi-fi chipsets market is expected to grow from USD 15.82 billion 2017 to USD 20.93 billion by the end of 2024 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 4.08%.
“Increasing popularity of voice over Wi-Fiis one of the factors largely attributing to the growth of wi-fi chipsets market globally”
The factors attributing to the growth of the market are increasing popularity of voice over wi-fi, growing integration between wi-fi and mobile networks, development of smart-home technology and the proliferation of wi-fi-enabled mobile devices, and growing number of public wi-fi hotspots. However, some factors such as growing security concern, and declining shipment of pcs and tablets may hinder the market growth. The global wi-fi chipsets market is expected to showcase the opportunities such as emergence of wearable technology, increasing integration of wi-fi into homes and enterprises, and application advancement of wi-fi in augmented reality (ar) and virtual reality (vr). In the near future, the market may face the possible challenges in the growth due to overcrowded unlicensed wireless frequency spectrum, and issues due to use of 5 ghz band wi-fi with lte in unlicensed spectrum (lte-u). However, the key players in the market are putting regressive efforts to provide innovative offerings and benchmark strategies in the global wi-fi chipsets market market.
On the basis of band, the global wi-fi chipsets market is studied across Dual Band, Single Band, and TRI Band.
On the basis of ieee standards, the global wi-fi chipsets market is studied across IEEE 802.11ac Wave 1, IEEE 802.11ac Wave 2, IEEE 802.11ad, IEEE 802.11ax, IEEE 802.11ay, IEEE 802.11b/G, and IEEE 802.11n (SB and DB).
On the basis of mimo configuration, the global wi-fi chipsets market is studied across 1x1 MU-MIMO, 2x2 MU-MIMO, 3x3 MU-MIMO, 4x4 MU-MIMO, 8x8 MU-MIMO, MU-MIMO, and SU-MIMO.
On the basis of product, the global wi-fi chipsets market is studied across Access Point Equipment, Connected Home Devices, PCS, Smartphones, and Tablet.
On the basis of geography, the global wi-fi chipsets market is studied across Americas, (United States, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and Argentina) Europe, Middle East & Africa, (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Italy, and Russia) and Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Australia).
“Blu Wireless Technology Ltd: The potential growing player for the global wi-fi chipsets market”
The key players profiled in the global wi-fi chipsets market are Blu Wireless Technology Ltd, Broadcom Inc., Celeno Communications, Ltd., Cypress Semiconductor Corporation, Espressif Systems Pte., Ltd., Intel Corporation, Marvell Technology Group Ltd., MediaTek Inc., Microchip Technology, Inc., Peraso Technologies, Inc., Qualcomm Technologies, Inc., Quantenna Communications, Inc., Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., Stmicroelectronics N.V., and Texas Instruments Inc..
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players in the global wi-fi chipsets market.
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the global wi-fi chipsets market.
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the global wi-fi chipsets market.
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global wi-fi chipsets market.
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global wi-fi chipsets market.