Global Whey Protein Ingredients Market - Premium Insight, Industry Trends, FPNV Positioning Matrix, Competitive News Feed Analysis, Company Usability Profiles, Market Sizing & Forecasts to 2024 (Q3...
- 129 Pages
- Region: Global
The global whey protein ingredients market is expected to grow from USD 8,712.67 million 2017 to USD 17,021.47 million by the end of 2024 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 10.04%.
On the basis of type, the global whey protein ingredients market is studied across Demineralized Whey Protein, Hydrolyzed Whey Protein, Whey Protein Concentrate, and Whey Protein Isolate.
On the basis of application, the global whey protein ingredients market is studied across Beverages, Confectioneries & Bakery products, Dairy & Frozen Products, Infant Nutrition, Meat Products, Medical & Pharmaceuticals, Personal Care, and Sports Nutrition.
On the basis of geography, the global whey protein ingredients market is studied across Americas, (United States, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and Argentina) Europe, Middle East & Africa, (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Italy, and Russia) and Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Australia).
“Arla Food: The potential growing player for the global whey protein ingredients market”
The key players profiled in the global whey protein ingredients market are Arla Food, Carberry food ingredients, Cargill Incorporation, DMK Deutsches Milchkontor GmbH, DMV International BV, Dairy Farmers of America, Davisco Food International, Fonterra Co-Operative Group Ltd., Glanbia PLC, Hilmar Cheese Company, MG Nutritionals, Maple Island Incorporation, Meiji Holdings Co., Ltd. (Japan), Milk Specialities Global, and Uniq Bioresearch Ltd..
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players in the global whey protein ingredients market.
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the global whey protein ingredients market.
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the global whey protein ingredients market.
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global whey protein ingredients market.
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global whey protein ingredients market.