Global Wetsuit Market - Premium Insight, Industry Trends, Competitive News Feed Analysis, Company Usability Profiles, Market Sizing & Forecasts to 2024 (Q3 2018 Update)
- 138 Pages
- Region: Global
The global wetsuit market is expected to grow from USD 2,630.22 million 2017 to USD 3,908.17 million by the end of 2024 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 5.82%.
“Surging responsiveness in water sports, wind-based, and recreational activitiesis one of the factors largely attributing to the growth of wetsuit market globally”
The factors attributing to the growth of the market are surging responsiveness in water sports, wind-based, and recreational activities, growing urbanization accompanied by dual-earning households likely to invest in premium quality sports goods, increased demand of the garment among triathletes, divers, surfers, windsurfers, and individuals, and continuous efforts on striking a balance between leisure and work. However, some factors such as and seasonality of water games may hinder the market growth. The global wetsuit market is expected to showcase the opportunities such as development of inland surfing grounds and artificial wave generation techniques, innovations in wetsuits and the advancement in technology, publicity and favorable government initiatives encouraging water sports in india and china, and adoption of dry suits over wetsuits.
On the basis of product, the global wetsuit market is studied across Water Sports and Wind Sports.
On the basis of geography, the global wetsuit market is studied across Americas, (United States, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and Argentina) Europe, Middle East & Africa, (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Italy, and Russia) and Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Australia).
“Aqualung International SA: The potential growing player for the global wetsuit market”
The key players profiled in the global wetsuit market are Aqualung International SA, Billabong International Limited, Body Glove International, LLC, Buell Wetsuits and Surf Inc., C-SKINS, Gullewa Limited, Helly Hansen AS, Musto Limited, O'Neill, Inc., Patagonia Inc., Quiksilver Americas, Inc., Rip Curl, Inc., Scubapro Uwatec S.A., Sheico Group Co., Ltd., Shieco Group. Co., Ltd, and Xcel Brands, Inc..
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players in the global wetsuit market.
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the global wetsuit market.
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the global wetsuit market.
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global wetsuit market.
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global wetsuit market.