Global Virtual Private Network Market - Premium Insight, Industry Trends, FPNV Positioning Matrix, Competitive News Feed Analysis, Company Usability Profiles, Market Sizing & Forecasts to 2024 (Q4 ...
- 147 Pages
- Region: Global
The global virtual private network market is expected to grow from USD 18.63 billion 2017 to USD 36.89 billion by the end of 2024 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 10.25%.
On the basis of connectivity, the global virtual private network market is studied across Extranet, Remote Access, and Site-to-site.
On the basis of industry, the global virtual private network market is studied across Aerospace & Defense, Automotive & Transportation, Banking, Financial Services & Insurance, Building, Construction & Real Estate, Consumer Goods & Retail, Education, Energy & Utilities, Government & Public Sector, Healthcare & Life Sciences, Information Technology, Manufacturing, Media & Entertainment, Telecommunication, and Travel & Hospitality.
On the basis of deployment, the global virtual private network market is studied across On-Cloud and On-Premises.
On the basis of geography, the global virtual private network market is studied across Americas, (United States, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and Argentina) Europe, Middle East & Africa, (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Italy, and Russia) and Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Australia).
“Anthasoft S.A. De C.V.: The potential growing player for the global virtual private network market”
The key players profiled in the global virtual private network market are Anthasoft S.A. De C.V., Array Networks, Check Point Software Technologies Limited, Cisco Systems Inc., Cohesive Networks, Columbitech, Contemporary Controls, IBM Corporation, Netmotion Software, Inc., Radio IP Software Inc., Robustel, Singtel, Smith Micro Software Inc., Techstep Technology, TheGreenBow, and Virtela.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players in the global virtual private network market.
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the global virtual private network market.
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the global virtual private network market.
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global virtual private network market.
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global virtual private network market.