Global Stem Cell Banking Market - Premium Insight, Industry Trends, FPNV Positioning Matrix, Competitive News Feed Analysis, Company Usability Profiles, Market Sizing & Forecasts to 2024 (Q4 2018 U...
- 153 Pages
- Region: Global
The global stem cell banking market is expected to grow from USD 5.68 billion 2017 to USD 9.87 billion by the end of 2024 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 8.21%.
“Rising awareness of the therapeutic potential of stem cells
is one of the factors largely attributing to the growth of stem cell banking market globally”
The factors attributing to the growth of the market are rising awareness of the therapeutic potential of stem cells, technology development related to stem cell preservation, storage, and processing, advance hematopoietic stem cell transplantation procedures, and investment friendly stem cell-based research. However, some factors such as limited affordability of stem cell banking, and stringent regulatory frameworks may hinder the market growth. The global stem cell banking market is expected to showcase the opportunities such as and increasing demand and potential from emerging countries. In the near future, the market may face the possible challenges in the growth due to and socio-ethical concerns related to embryonic stem cells. However, the key players in the market are putting regressive efforts to provide innovative offerings and benchmark strategies in the global stem cell banking market market.
On the basis of service, the global stem cell banking market is studied across Analysis, Collection, Processing, Storage, and Transportation.
On the basis of source, the global stem cell banking market is studied across Adipose Tissue-Derived Stem Cells, Bone Marrow-Derived Stem Cells, Dental Pulp-Derived Stem Cells, Human Embryo-Derived Stem Cells, and Placental Stem Cells.
On the basis of type, the global stem cell banking market is studied across Cord Blood and Cord Tissue.
On the basis of application, the global stem cell banking market is studied across Clinical Research and Personalized Banking.
On the basis of geography, the global stem cell banking market is studied across Americas, (United States, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and Argentina) Europe, Middle East & Africa, (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Italy, and Russia) and Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Australia).
“Amag Pharmaceuticals, Inc.: The potential growing player for the global stem cell banking market”
The key players profiled in the global stem cell banking market are Amag Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Americord Registry LLC, China Cord Blood Corporation, Cord Blood America, Inc., Cord Blood Registry Systems, CordVida, Cordlife, Cordlife Group Limited, Cryo-Cell International, Cryo-Cell International, Inc., Cryo-Save AG, Cryoholdco De LatinoAmerica, S.A.P.I. DE C.V., Global Cord Blood, LifeCell International, Lifeforce Cryobank Sciences, Inc., Smart Cells International, StemCyte, ViaCord, and Vita34.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players in the global stem cell banking market.
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the global stem cell banking market.
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the global stem cell banking market.
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global stem cell banking market.
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global stem cell banking market.