Global Stand Up Paddleboard Market - Premium Insight, Industry Trends, FPNV Positioning Matrix, Competitive News Feed Analysis, Company Usability Profiles, Market Sizing & Forecasts to 2024 (Q3 201...
- 131 Pages
- Region: Global
The global stand up paddleboard market is expected to grow from USD 4,891.57 million 2017 to USD 9,783.58 million by the end of 2024 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 10.41%.
On the basis of type, the global stand up paddleboard market is studied across All-Around, Fishing, Inflatable, Race, Surf, and Touring.
On the basis of geography, the global stand up paddleboard market is studied across Americas, (United States, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and Argentina) Europe, Middle East & Africa, (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Italy, and Russia) and Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Australia).
“Advanced Elements: The potential growing player for the global stand up paddleboard market”
The key players profiled in the global stand up paddleboard market are Advanced Elements, BIC Sport, Boardworks, C4 Waterman, Imagine Surf, Jimmy Lewis, Lakeshore Paddleboard Company, Lifetime, NSP, Naish, Pau Hana, Pelican International, RAVE, and Riviera.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players in the global stand up paddleboard market.
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the global stand up paddleboard market.
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the global stand up paddleboard market.
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global stand up paddleboard market.
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global stand up paddleboard market.