Global Specialty Pharmaceuticals Market - Premium Insight, Industry Trends, FPNV Positioning Matrix, Competitive News Feed Analysis, Company Usability Profiles, Market Sizing & Forecasts to 2024 (Q...
- 133 Pages
- Region: Global
The global specialty pharmaceuticals market is expected to grow from USD 138.45 billion 2017 to USD 510.45 billion by the end of 2024 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 20.49%.
“Increasing demand for specialty drugs to treat complex or serious chronic conditionsis one of the factors largely attributing to the growth of specialty pharmaceuticals market globally”
The factors attributing to the growth of the market are increasing demand for specialty drugs to treat complex or serious chronic conditions, increased reimbursement through the medical benefit, and pharmacy benefit, specialty pharmacy providers collaborating with pharma/biotech manufacturers, payers, mcos and patients, and attractive prospects for biopharmaceutical companies from both business and medical innovation perspective. However, some factors such as cost sharing discourages the use leading to adverse health outcomes, and growth in premium costs may hinder the market growth. The global specialty pharmaceuticals market is expected to showcase the opportunities such as retailers involvements in specialty market and several chains operate their own specialty pharmacy divisions, stimulated diagnostic research, vendors offering compliance programs, reimbursement assistance programs and distribution channels, growth of enhanced information technologies in the specialty sector, and value-added programs targeting physicians, nurses, patients and caregivers. In the near future, the market may face the possible challenges in the growth due to and less focus on development of low-cost generic equivalents of specialty drugs. However, the key players in the market are putting regressive efforts to provide innovative offerings and benchmark strategies in the global specialty pharmaceuticals market market.
On the basis of type, the global specialty pharmaceuticals market is studied across CNS, Infectious diseases, Momen’s health, Oncology, and Respiratory.
On the basis of distribution channel, the global specialty pharmaceuticals market is studied across Infectious Diseases, Physician Clinics, and Retail and specialty pharmacies.
On the basis of geography, the global specialty pharmaceuticals market is studied across Americas, (United States, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and Argentina) Europe, Middle East & Africa, (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Italy, and Russia) and Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Australia).
“Accredo Health Group, Inc.: The potential growing player for the global specialty pharmaceuticals market”
The key players profiled in the global specialty pharmaceuticals market are Accredo Health Group, Inc., Avella Specialty Pharmacy, Inc., CIGNA Pharmacy Management, CVS Health Corporation, Diplomat Pharmacy, Inc., ENESI, Endo Pharmaceuticals Inc., Humana Pharmacy, Inc., Hyphens Pharma Pte Ltd., Kroger Specialty Pharmacy, Inc., McKesson Corporation, Midatech Pharma PLC, US WorldMeds, LLC, UnitedHealth Group Incorporated, and Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc..
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players in the global specialty pharmaceuticals market.
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the global specialty pharmaceuticals market.
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the global specialty pharmaceuticals market.
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global specialty pharmaceuticals market.
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global specialty pharmaceuticals market.