Global Smart Transportation Market - Premium Insight, Industry Trends, FPNV Positioning Matrix, Competitive News Feed Analysis, Company Usability Profiles, Market Sizing & Forecasts to 2025 (Q4 201...
- 135 Pages
- Region: Global
The global smart transportation market is expected to grow from USD 62,183.57 million 2018 to USD 187,812.57 million by the end of 2025 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 17.11%.
On the basis of component, the global smart transportation market is studied across Interface Boards, Monitoring and Detection System, Sensors, Software, Surveillance Camera, and Tele-Communication Networks.
On the basis of type, the global smart transportation market is studied across Advanced Public Transportation System, Advanced Rural Transportation System, Advanced Traffic Management Systems, Advanced Transportation Pricing System, Advanced Traveler Information System, and Commercial Vehicle Operations.
On the basis of application, the global smart transportation market is studied across Airways, Railways, Roadways, and Waterway.
On the basis of geography, the global smart transportation market is studied across Americas, (United States, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and Argentina) Europe, Middle East & Africa, (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Italy, and Russia) and Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Australia).
“Bestmile: The potential growing player for the global smart transportation market”
The key players profiled in the global smart transportation market are Bestmile, Cubic Corporation, DENSO Corporation, Doublemap, Efkon AG, Electricfeel, Garmin Ltd., Geotoll, Kapsch TrafficCom AG, Nutonomy, Q-Free ASA, Siemens AG, Thales S.A., Tomtom International B.V., and flir Systems Inc..
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players in the global smart transportation market.
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the global smart transportation market.
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the global smart transportation market.
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global smart transportation market.
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global smart transportation market.