Global Smart Parking Market - Premium Insight, Industry Trends, FPNV Positioning Matrix, Competitive News Feed Analysis, Company Usability Profiles, Market Sizing & Forecasts to 2024 (Q3 2018 Update)
- 147 Pages
- Region: Global
The global smart parking market is expected to grow from USD 9,653.35 million 2017 to USD 47,328.03 million by the end of 2024 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 25.50%.
On the basis of sensor technology, the global smart parking market is studied across Image Sensor Market, Radar Sensor Market, and Ultrasonic Sensor Market.
On the basis of solution, the global smart parking market is studied across License Plate Recognition, Parking Reservation Management, Security and Surveillance, and Valet Parking Management.
On the basis of type, the global smart parking market is studied across Off-Street and On-Street.
On the basis of geography, the global smart parking market is studied across Americas, (United States, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and Argentina) Europe, Middle East & Africa, (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Italy, and Russia) and Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Australia).
“Amano Corporation: The potential growing player for the global smart parking market”
The key players profiled in the global smart parking market are Amano Corporation, Conduent, Inc., Cubic Corporation, IPS Group, Inc., Kapsch TrafficCom AG, Klaus multimparking Inc., ParkNow, Parkeon, SWARCO AG, Siemens AG, Smart Parking (UK) Limited., Smart Parking Solution Inc., TKH GROUP, Total Parking Solutions Ltd, UKCPS LTD, Urbiotica, and Xerox Corporation.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players in the global smart parking market.
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the global smart parking market.
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the global smart parking market.
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global smart parking market.
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global smart parking market.