Global Smart Lock Market - Premium Insight, Industry Trends, FPNV Positioning Matrix, Competitive News Feed Analysis, Company Usability Profiles, Market Sizing & Forecasts to 2024 (Q4 2018 Update)
- 130 Pages
- Region: Global
The global smart lock market is expected to grow from USD 1,295.57 million 2017 to USD 3,181.58 million by the end of 2024 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 13.69%.
On the basis of communication protocol, the global smart lock market is studied across Bluetooth, NFC, Thread, Wi-Fi, Z-Wave, and ZigBee.
On the basis of lock type, the global smart lock market is studied across Deadbolt, Lever Handles, and Padlocks.
On the basis of application, the global smart lock market is studied across Commercial, Industrial, Institutional, and Residential.
On the basis of geography, the global smart lock market is studied across Americas, (United States, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and Argentina) Europe, Middle East & Africa, (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Italy, and Russia) and Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Australia).
“ASSA ABLOY AB: The potential growing player for the global smart lock market”
The key players profiled in the global smart lock market are ASSA ABLOY AB, Allegion Plc, Amadas Inc., Avent Security, Cansec Systems Ltd., Dessmann, Dorma+Kaba Holding AG, Gantner Electronic GmbH, MIWA Lock Co., Master Lock Company LLC, Onity, Inc., Salto Systems S.L., Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., Sentrilock, LLC, and Spectrum Brands Holdings, Inc..
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players in the global smart lock market.
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the global smart lock market.
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the global smart lock market.
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global smart lock market.
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global smart lock market.