Global Smart City Market - Premium Insight, Industry Trends, FPNV Positioning Matrix, Competitive News Feed Analysis, Company Usability Profiles, Market Sizing & Forecasts to 2024 (Q4 2018 Update)
- 139 Pages
- Region: Global
The global smart city market is expected to grow from USD 288,365.65 million 2017 to USD 862,853.35 million by the end of 2024 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 16.95%.
On the basis of smart buildings, the global smart city market is studied across Building Energy Optimization, Emergency Management, and Parking Management System.
On the basis of smart citizen services, the global smart city market is studied across Smart Education, Smart Healthcare, Smart Public Safety, and Smart Street Lighting.
On the basis of smart transportation, the global smart city market is studied across Connected Vehicle, Freight Information System, Passenger Information Management System, Smart Ticketing, and Traffic Management System.
On the basis of smart utilities, the global smart city market is studied across Advanced Metering Infrastructure, Distribution Management System, and Substation Automation.
On the basis of geography, the global smart city market is studied across Americas, (United States, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and Argentina) Europe, Middle East & Africa, (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Italy, and Russia) and Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Australia).
“AT&T: The potential growing player for the global smart city market”
The key players profiled in the global smart city market are AT&T, Bentley Systems, Cisco, Cisco Systems, Ericsson, GE, Hitachi, Honeywell, Huawei, IBM, Intel, Itron, Kapsch Group, Microsoft, NEC, Oracle, SAP SE, Schneider Electric, Siemens AG, Toshiba Corporation, and Verizon.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players in the global smart city market.
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the global smart city market.
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the global smart city market.
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global smart city market.
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global smart city market.