Global Shipping Container Market - Premium Insight, Industry Trends, FPNV Positioning Matrix, Competitive News Feed Analysis, Company Usability Profiles, Market Sizing & Forecasts to 2024 (Q4 2018 ...
- 125 Pages
- Region: Global
The global shipping container market is expected to grow from USD 9.22 billion 2017 to USD 12.54 billion by the end of 2024 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 4.50%.
On the basis of size, the global shipping container market is studied across High Cube Container, Large Container (40 Feet), and Small Container (20 Feet).
On the basis of type, the global shipping container market is studied across Car Carriers, Cargo Storage Roll Container, Dry Storage Container, Insulated or Thermal Containers, Intermediate Bulk Shift Containers, Refrigerated ISO Containers, Special Purpose Containers, and Tanks & Drums.
On the basis of geography, the global shipping container market is studied across Americas, (United States, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and Argentina) Europe, Middle East & Africa, (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Italy, and Russia) and Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Australia).
“American Intermodal Container Manufacturing Company (AICM): The potential growing player for the global shipping container market”
The key players profiled in the global shipping container market are American Intermodal Container Manufacturing Company (AICM), CARU Containers B.V., CXIC Group Containers Company Limited, China Eastern Containers, China International Marine Containers Ltd., ContainerWest Manufacturing Ltd., Dong Fang International Container Co. Ltd, Maersk Container Industry AS, Ritveyraaj Cargo Shipping Containers, Sea Box Inc., Singamas Container Holdings Limited, Storstac Inc., TLS Offshore Containers International Pvt Ltd, Valisons & Co., W&K Containers Inc., and YMC Container Solutions.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players in the global shipping container market.
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the global shipping container market.
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the global shipping container market.
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global shipping container market.
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global shipping container market.