Europe, Middle East & Africa Food Service Equipment Market - Premium Insight, Industry Trends, FPNV Positioning Matrix, Competitive News Feed Analysis, Company Usability Profiles, Market Sizing & F...
- 119 Pages
- Region: Global
The global security as a service market is expected to grow from USD 3,145.87 million 2017 to USD 12,754.67 million by the end of 2024 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 22.14%.
“Increasing shift towards advanced securityis one of the factors largely attributing to the growth of security as a service market globally”
The factors attributing to the growth of the market are increasing shift towards advanced security, and rising demand of cloud-based security. However, some factors such as and limited trust on cloud-based security market may hinder the market growth. The global security as a service market is expected to showcase the opportunities such as attractive opportunity for collaboration with managed security service provider, and growing smac(social, mobile, analytics and cloud) trend within organizations. In the near future, the market may face the possible challenges in the growth due to and dynamically changing cyber environment. However, the key players in the market are putting regressive efforts to provide innovative offerings and benchmark strategies in the global security as a service market market.
On the basis of security type, the global security as a service market is studied across Application Security, Cloud Security, Database Security, Email Security, Network Security, and Web Security.
On the basis of service type, the global security as a service market is studied across Consulting Services, Managed Services, Professional Services, Support & Maintenance, and Training & Education.
On the basis of industry, the global security as a service market is studied across Aerospace & Defense, Automotive & Transportation, Banking, Financial Services & Insurance, Building, Construction & Real Estate, Consumer Goods & Retail, Education, Energy & Utilities, Government & Public Sector, Healthcare & Life Sciences, Information Technology, Manufacturing, Media & Entertainment, Telecommunication, and Travel & Hospitality.
On the basis of geography, the global security as a service market is studied across Americas, (United States, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and Argentina) Europe, Middle East & Africa, (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Italy, and Russia) and Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Australia).
“Akamai Technologies, Inc.: The potential growing player for the global security as a service market”
The key players profiled in the global security as a service market are Akamai Technologies, Inc., Alert Logic, BlackStratus, CipherCloud, Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., FireEye, Inc., Fortinet, Inc., Intel, Nominum, Inc., Okta, Inc., Optiv Security Inc., Panda Security, S.L., Radware, Ltd., Symantec Corporation, Trend Micro, Inc., and Zscaler, Inc..
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players in the global security as a service market.
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the global security as a service market.
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the global security as a service market.
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global security as a service market.
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global security as a service market.