Global Scrap Metal Recycling Market - Premium Insight, Industry Trends, FPNV Positioning Matrix, Competitive News Feed Analysis, Company Usability Profiles, Market Sizing & Forecasts to 2024 (Q3 20...
- 156 Pages
- Region: Global
The global scrap metal recycling market is expected to grow from USD 58,781.57 million 2017 to USD 71,961.68 million by the end of 2024 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 2.93%.
“Government enforced laws & regulationsis one of the factors largely attributing to the growth of scrap metal recycling market globally”
The factors attributing to the growth of the market are government enforced laws & regulations, awareness programs towards sustainable waste management, increasing urbanization and industrialization, recycling metals enables cost and energy saving, increasing concern towards effective use of natural resources, and reduces greenhouse gases emissions. However, some factors such as regulations hampering free and fair trade, and unorganized scrap metal waste collection in developing countries may hinder the market growth. The global scrap metal recycling market is expected to showcase the opportunities such as emerging economies, metal recovery from slag residue, and public & private partnership. In the near future, the market may face the possible challenges in the growth due to metal extraction from complex scrap, and difficulty supply chain management. However, the key players in the market are putting regressive efforts to provide innovative offerings and benchmark strategies in the global scrap metal recycling market market.
On the basis of equipment, the global scrap metal recycling market is studied across Briquetting Machines, Granulating Machines, Shears, and Shredders.
On the basis of scrap type, the global scrap metal recycling market is studied across New Scrap and Old Scrap.
On the basis of type, the global scrap metal recycling market is studied across Ferrous and Non-Ferrous.
On the basis of end user, the global scrap metal recycling market is studied across Automotive, Building & Construction, Consumer Appliances, Equipment Manufacturing, Packaging, and Shipbuilding.
On the basis of geography, the global scrap metal recycling market is studied across Americas, (United States, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and Argentina) Europe, Middle East & Africa, (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Italy, and Russia) and Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Australia).
“Arcelormittal: The potential growing player for the global scrap metal recycling market”
The key players profiled in the global scrap metal recycling market are Arcelormittal, Aurubis AG, Baosteel Group Corporation, Commercial Metals Company, Dowa Holdings Co., Ltd., European Metal Recycling Limited, Kuusakoski Recycling, Norton Aluminium Ltd., Novelis Inc., Nucor Corporation, REAL ALLOY, Remondis Se & Co. Kg, SIMS Metal Management Limited, Tata Steel Limited, and Tom Martin & Co Ltd..
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players in the global scrap metal recycling market.
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the global scrap metal recycling market.
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the global scrap metal recycling market.
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global scrap metal recycling market.
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global scrap metal recycling market.