Global RFID Handheld Reader Market - Premium Insight, Industry Trends, FPNV Positioning Matrix, Competitive News Feed Analysis, Company Usability Profiles, Market Sizing & Forecasts to 2024 (Q3 201...
- 142 Pages
- Region: Global
The global rfid handheld reader market is expected to grow from USD 1,646.57 million 2017 to USD 3,271.57 million by the end of 2024 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 10.31%.
“Multiple benefits over barcode scanning systems
is one of the factors largely attributing to the growth of rfid handheld reader market globally”
The factors attributing to the growth of the market are multiple benefits over barcode scanning systems, low cost and ease of use offered by handheld readers, and consistently growing retail and ecommerce sector. However, some factors such as issues while scanning the tags, and high cost of reading equipment may hinder the market growth. The global rfid handheld reader market is expected to showcase the opportunities such as integration of new technology with rfid, and rfid reader with ios and android operating systems. In the near future, the market may face the possible challenges in the growth due to and complex spatial and temporal dimensions resulting from handheld readers. However, the key players in the market are putting regressive efforts to provide innovative offerings and benchmark strategies in the global rfid handheld reader market market.
On the basis of product, the global rfid handheld reader market is studied across HF RFID Reader, LF RFID Reader, MW RFID Reader, and UHF RFID Reader.
On the basis of industry, the global rfid handheld reader market is studied across Aerospace & Defense, Automotive & Transportation, Banking, Financial Services & Insurance, Building, Construction & Real Estate, Consumer Goods & Retail, Education, Energy & Utilities, Government & Public Sector, Healthcare & Life Sciences, Information Technology, Manufacturing, Media & Entertainment, Telecommunication, and Travel & Hospitality.
On the basis of geography, the global rfid handheld reader market is studied across Americas, (United States, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and Argentina) Europe, Middle East & Africa, (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Italy, and Russia) and Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Australia).
“Alien Technology Corporation: The potential growing player for the global rfid handheld reader market”
The key players profiled in the global rfid handheld reader market are Alien Technology Corporation, Applied Wireless Identifications Group, Inc., ChinaReader Technology Co.,Ltd., Cipherlab Co.,Ltd., Convergence Systems Limited, Datalogic S.p.A., FEIG ELECTRONIC, Honeywell International Inc., Impinj, Inc., Invengo Technology Pte. Ltd., Mojix, Inc., Sense Technology AS, Shenzhen Chafon Technology Co.,Ltd., TSL, Inc., ThingMagic Inc., Unitech Limited, and Zebra Technologies Corporation.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players in the global rfid handheld reader market.
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the global rfid handheld reader market.
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the global rfid handheld reader market.
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global rfid handheld reader market.
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global rfid handheld reader market.