Global Ransomware Protection Market - Premium Insight, Industry Trends, FPNV Positioning Matrix, Competitive News Feed Analysis, Company Usability Profiles, Market Sizing & Forecasts to 2024 (Q4 20...
- 139 Pages
- Region: Global
The global ransomware protection market is expected to grow from USD 10,548.66 million 2017 to USD 34,485.18 million by the end of 2024 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 18.44%.
On the basis of service, the global ransomware protection market is studied across Consulting Services, Managed Services, Professional Services, Support & Maintenance, and Training & Education.
On the basis of solution, the global ransomware protection market is studied across Application Control, Intrusion Detection System/Intrusion Prevention System, Secure Web Gateways, Standalone Anti-Ransomware Software, Threat Intelligence, and Web Filtering.
On the basis of industry, the global ransomware protection market is studied across Aerospace & Defense, Automotive & Transportation, Banking, Financial Services & Insurance, Building, Construction & Real Estate, Consumer Goods & Retail, Education, Energy & Utilities, Government & Public Sector, Healthcare & Life Sciences, Information Technology, Manufacturing, Media & Entertainment, Telecommunication, and Travel & Hospitality.
On the basis of application, the global ransomware protection market is studied across Database Protection, Email Protection, Endpoint Protection, Network Protection, and Web Protection.
On the basis of geography, the global ransomware protection market is studied across Americas, (United States, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and Argentina) Europe, Middle East & Africa, (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Italy, and Russia) and Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Australia).
“Bitdefender: The potential growing player for the global ransomware protection market”
The key players profiled in the global ransomware protection market are Bitdefender, Fireeye, Inc., Intel Security, Kaspersky Lab, Malwarebytes, Sentinelone, Sophos Group PLC, Symantec Corporation, Trend Micro, Inc., and Zscaler, Inc..
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players in the global ransomware protection market.
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the global ransomware protection market.
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the global ransomware protection market.
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global ransomware protection market.
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global ransomware protection market.