Global PVDC Coated Films Market - Premium Insight, Industry Trends, FPNV Positioning Matrix, Competitive News Feed Analysis, Company Usability Profiles, Market Sizing & Forecasts to 2025 (Q4 2018 U...
- 159 Pages
- Region: Global
The global pvdc coated films market is expected to grow from USD 1,398.85 million 2018 to USD 2,113.51 million by the end of 2025 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 6.07%.
On the basis of coating side, the global pvdc coated films market is studied across Double-Side PVDC Coated Films and Single-Side PVDC Coated Films.
On the basis of film, the global pvdc coated films market is studied across Pet, Polypropylene, and Polyvinyl chloride.
On the basis of application, the global pvdc coated films market is studied across Lamination and Packaging.
On the basis of end user, the global pvdc coated films market is studied across Food & Beverage and Health & Personal Care.
On the basis of geography, the global pvdc coated films market is studied across Americas, (United States, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and Argentina) Europe, Middle East & Africa, (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Italy, and Russia) and Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Australia).
“ACG Worldwide: The potential growing player for the global pvdc coated films market”
The key players profiled in the global pvdc coated films market are ACG Worldwide, Cosmo Films Ltd., Innovia Films, Interni Film, Jindal Poly Films Ltd., Max Speciality Films Limited, Mitsubishi Polyester Film, Inc., Olunro Corporation, Perlen Packaging, Polinas, Pt Trias Sentosa, TBK, SKC, Inc., SRF Limited, Sumilon Industries Ltd., Toray Industries, Inc., Transcendia Inc., Treofan Germany GmbH & Co. Kg, Vacmet India Ltd., Vibac Group S.P.A., and Victrex PLC.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players in the global pvdc coated films market.
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the global pvdc coated films market.
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the global pvdc coated films market.
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global pvdc coated films market.
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global pvdc coated films market.