Global Protein Ingredients Market - Premium Insight, Industry Trends, FPNV Positioning Matrix, Competitive News Feed Analysis, Company Usability Profiles, Market Sizing & Forecasts to 2024 (Q4 2018...
- 130 Pages
- Region: Global
The global protein ingredients market is expected to grow from USD 41.90 billion 2017 to USD 65.30 billion by the end of 2024 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 6.54%.
“Increasing demand for functional proteins and animal products
is one of the factors largely attributing to the growth of protein ingredients market globally”
The factors attributing to the growth of the market are increasing demand for functional proteins and animal products, rising health awareness among consumers, and technological developments and rising demand for superior personal and health care products. However, some factors such as and regulations for animal proteins may hinder the market growth. The global protein ingredients market is expected to showcase the opportunities such as high potential for dairy and plant proteins, and growing appeal of veganism amongst consumers. In the near future, the market may face the possible challenges in the growth due to and consumer demand for product transparency. However, the key players in the market are putting regressive efforts to provide innovative offerings and benchmark strategies in the global protein ingredients market market.
On the basis of source, the global protein ingredients market is studied across Animal and Plant.
On the basis of application, the global protein ingredients market is studied across Cosmetics & Personal Care, Feed, Food & Beverages, and Pharmaceuticals.
On the basis of geography, the global protein ingredients market is studied across Americas, (United States, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and Argentina) Europe, Middle East & Africa, (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Italy, and Russia) and Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Australia).
“Amco Proteins: The potential growing player for the global protein ingredients market”
The key players profiled in the global protein ingredients market are Amco Proteins, Archer Daniels Midland Company, Arla Foods, Cargill, E. I. Du Pont De Nemours and Company, Fonterra Co-Operative Group Ltd, Gelita AG, Hilmar Ingredients, Kerry Group PLC, Kewpie Corporation, and Omega Protein Corporation.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players in the global protein ingredients market.
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the global protein ingredients market.
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the global protein ingredients market.
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global protein ingredients market.
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global protein ingredients market.