Global Probiotics Market - Premium Insight, Industry Trends, FPNV Positioning Matrix, Competitive News Feed Analysis, Company Usability Profiles, Market Sizing & Forecasts to 2024 (Q4 2018 Update)
- 128 Pages
- Region: Global
The global probiotics market is expected to grow from USD 44.85 billion 2017 to USD 73.94 billion by the end of 2024 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 7.40%.
“Associated health benefits and the increasing popularity of probiotic dietary supplements
is one of the factors largely attributing to the growth of probiotics market globally”
The factors attributing to the growth of the market are associated health benefits and the increasing popularity of probiotic dietary supplements, collaborative efforts by international bodies in the r&d of probiotic products, rising health consciousness among consumers, and attractive investment opportunities. However, some factors such as international quality standards and regulations, and high r&d costs associated with the development of new probiotic strains may hinder the market growth. The global probiotics market is expected to showcase the opportunities such as probiotics replacing pharmaceutical agents, increased awareness across global platforms by technological expediency through social media, ban on the use of agps(antibiotic growth promoters) in feed across eu, and increase revenue growth opportunities for probiotics in developed economies. In the near future, the market may face the possible challenges in the growth due to and integration of probiotics with functional foods. However, the key players in the market are putting regressive efforts to provide innovative offerings and benchmark strategies in the global probiotics market market.
On the basis of distribution channel, the global probiotics market is studied across Hypermarkets/Supermarkets, Online, Pharmacies/Drugstores, and Specialty Stores.
On the basis of form, the global probiotics market is studied across Dry and Liquid.
On the basis of ingredient, the global probiotics market is studied across Bacteria, Bifidobacterium, and Yeast.
On the basis of application, the global probiotics market is studied across Dietary Supplements, Feed, and Functional Food & Beverages.
On the basis of end user, the global probiotics market is studied across Animal and Human.
On the basis of geography, the global probiotics market is studied across Americas, (United States, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and Argentina) Europe, Middle East & Africa, (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Italy, and Russia) and Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Australia).
“Archer Daniels Midland Company: The potential growing player for the global probiotics market”
The key players profiled in the global probiotics market are Archer Daniels Midland Company, Bifodan A/S, Biogaia, CHR. Hansen, Danone, Dowdupont, General Mills, Glac Biotech, Kerry, Lallemand, Morinaga Milk Industry Co., Ltd., Nestle, Probi AB, SWOT Analysis, Uas Laboratories, and Yakult Honsha.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players in the global probiotics market.
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the global probiotics market.
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the global probiotics market.
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global probiotics market.
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global probiotics market.