Global Printed Electronics Market - Premium Insight, Industry Trends, FPNV Positioning Matrix, Competitive News Feed Analysis, Company Usability Profiles, Market Sizing & Forecasts to 2024 (Q3 2018...
- 156 Pages
- Region: Global
The global printed electronics market is expected to grow from USD 6.25 billion 2017 to USD 13.49 billion by the end of 2024 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 11.62%.
On the basis of material, the global printed electronics market is studied across Inks and Substrates.
On the basis of product, the global printed electronics market is studied across Batteries, Displays, Lighting Devices, Photovoltaics, RFID Tags, and Sensors.
On the basis of technology, the global printed electronics market is studied across 3D Printing, Aerosol Jet Printing, Flexographic Printing, Gravure Printing, Inkjet Printing, Nanoimprinting, Offset Printing, Offset Printing, Pneumatic Printing, Reel-To-Reel Printing, and Screen Printing.
On the basis of end user, the global printed electronics market is studied across Aerospace & Defense, Automotive & Transportation, Building, Construction & Real Estate, Consumer Goods & Retail, Healthcare & Life Sciences, and Packaging.
On the basis of geography, the global printed electronics market is studied across Americas, (United States, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and Argentina) Europe, Middle East & Africa, (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Italy, and Russia) and Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Australia).
“Agfa-Gevaert NV: The potential growing player for the global printed electronics market”
The key players profiled in the global printed electronics market are Agfa-Gevaert NV, BASF SE, Cambridge Display Technology, Inc., DowDuPont Inc., E Ink Holdings Inc., Enfucell, Inc., LG Electronics Inc., Molex, LLC, NEXTFLEX, Nissha Co., Ltd., Novacentrix Corp, Optomec, Inc., Palo Alto Research Center Incorporated, SPEC-sensors, LLC, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., Thin Film Electronics ASA, and Ynvisible Interactive Inc..
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players in the global printed electronics market.
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the global printed electronics market.
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the global printed electronics market.
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global printed electronics market.
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global printed electronics market.