Global Preserved Fresh Flower Market - Premium Insight, FPNV Positioning Matrix, Competitive News Feed Analysis, Company Usability Profiles, Market Sizing & Forecasts to 2024 (Q3 2018 Update)
- 135 Pages
- Region: Global
The global preserved fresh flower market is expected to grow from USD 1,203.15 million 2017 to USD 3,125.65 million by the end of 2024 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 14.61%.
“More value to preserved flowers over fresh flowersis one of the factors largely attributing to the growth of preserved fresh flower market globally”
The factors attributing to the growth of the market are more value to preserved flowers over fresh flowers, booming floriculture industry, and preserved fresh flowers: a new niche. However, some factors such as and limited risk planning and processing may hinder the market growth. The global preserved fresh flower market is expected to showcase the opportunities such as market potential: south asia, and genetically modified plants and developing plant biotechnology. In the near future, the market may face the possible challenges in the growth due to and market potential in south asia. However, the key players in the market are putting regressive efforts to provide innovative offerings and benchmark strategies in the global preserved fresh flower market market.“Offline Mode: The highest growing distribution channel for the global preserved fresh flower market”
On the basis of distribution channel, the global preserved fresh flower market is studied across Offline Mode and Online Mode. Among all these distribution channel, the Offline Mode has captured the maximum market share while the Online Mode has the opportunity to emerge with the highest CAGR.“Europe, Middle East & Africa: The highest growing geography for the global preserved fresh flower market”
On the basis of geography, the global preserved fresh flower market is studied across Americas, (United States, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and Argentina) Europe, Middle East & Africa, (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Italy, and Russia) and Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Australia). Among all these geography, the Asia-Pacific is showing the maximum growth in the near future with the highest CAGR while the Europe, Middle East & Africa is dominating the market with highest market size.
“Beijing Sweetie-Gifts Co., Ltd.: The potential growing player for the global preserved fresh flower market”
The key players profiled in the global preserved fresh flower market are Beijing Sweetie-Gifts Co., Ltd., ENDURA ROSES LTD, Florever.Co., Ltd., Flower Secret, Iluba, Jet Fresh Flower, Ohchi Nursery Ltd., Preserves Beauty, RoseAmor, and Yunnan Melody Commercial Trade Co., Ltd..
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players in the global preserved fresh flower market.
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the global preserved fresh flower market.
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the global preserved fresh flower market.
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global preserved fresh flower market.
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global preserved fresh flower market.