Global Physical Security Market - Premium Insight, Industry Trends, FPNV Positioning Matrix, Competitive News Feed Analysis, Company Usability Profiles, Market Sizing & Forecasts to 2024 (Q3 2018 U...
- 146 Pages
- Region: Global
The global physical security market is expected to grow from USD 69.22 billion 2017 to USD 129.59 billion by the end of 2024 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 9.37%.
“Increasing instances of terror attacksis one of the factors largely attributing to the growth of physical security market globally”
The factors attributing to the growth of the market are increasing instances of terror attacks, shifting focus from traditional solutions, protection to business assets, employee, and customer, adoption of iot and cloud-based data storage, ongoing developed of smart cities, and enforcement of government regulations and compliance. However, some factors such as limited use of advanced technologies, and integration issue among security solutions may hinder the market growth. The global physical security market is expected to showcase the opportunities such as collaboration between contract security provider and physical security vendors, technological development in video surveillance, use of ip-based hd video for video surveillance, and emergence of automated drones for security patrolling. In the near future, the market may face the possible challenges in the growth due to integration of logical and physical components, and device vulnerability and chances of system being hacked. However, the key players in the market are putting regressive efforts to provide innovative offerings and benchmark strategies in the global physical security market market.
On the basis of component, the global physical security market is studied across Service and System.
On the basis of industry, the global physical security market is studied across Aerospace & Defense, Automotive & Transportation, Banking, Financial Services & Insurance, Building, Construction & Real Estate, Consumer Goods & Retail, Education, Energy & Utilities, Government & Public Sector, Healthcare & Life Sciences, Information Technology, Manufacturing, Media & Entertainment, Telecommunication, and Travel & Hospitality.
On the basis of geography, the global physical security market is studied across Americas, (United States, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and Argentina) Europe, Middle East & Africa, (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Italy, and Russia) and Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Australia).
“ADT Corporation: The potential growing player for the global physical security market”
The key players profiled in the global physical security market are ADT Corporation, Anixter International Inc., Assa Abloy AB, Bosch Security Systems, Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., Genetec Inc., HikVision, Honeywell International, Inc., Kastle Systems International LLC, Morpho S.A., NICE Systems Ltd., Pelco, Senstar Corporation, Stanley Security, and Tyco International PLC.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players in the global physical security market.
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the global physical security market.
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the global physical security market.
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global physical security market.
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global physical security market.