Global Peer-To-Peer Lending (P2P) Market - Premium Insight, FPNV Positioning Matrix, Competitive News Feed Analysis, Company Usability Profiles, Market Sizing & Forecasts to 2024 (Q3 2018 Update)
- 126 Pages
- Region: Global
The global peer-to-peer lending market is expected to grow from USD 82,614.68 million 2017 to USD 642,890.69 million by the end of 2024 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 34.06%.
“Technological advancement making lending and borrowing process easier and transparent
is one of the factors largely attributing to the growth of peer-to-peer lending market globally”
The factors attributing to the growth of the market are technological advancement making lending and borrowing process easier and transparent, low cost and market risk associated with peer-to-peer money lending processes, and burgeoning student population all over the globe. However, some factors such as and stringent rules and restraints imposed by the government may hinder the market growth. The global peer-to-peer lending market is expected to showcase the opportunities such as colossal population base in the china and india, and rising loan requirement of smes in emerging economies. In the near future, the market may face the possible challenges in the growth due to huge pressure on banks to improve the interest rate, and rise of schemes offering high interest rates on savings. However, the key players in the market are putting regressive efforts to provide innovative offerings and benchmark strategies in the global peer-to-peer lending market market.
On the basis of business model, the global peer-to-peer lending market is studied across Marketplace Lending Model and Traditional P2P Model.
On the basis of application, the global peer-to-peer lending market is studied across Consumer Credit Loans, Real Estate, Small Business, and Student Loans.
On the basis of geography, the global peer-to-peer lending market is studied across Americas, (United States, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and Argentina) Europe, Middle East & Africa, (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Italy, and Russia) and Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Australia).
“Avant, LLC: The potential growing player for the global peer-to-peer lending market”
The key players profiled in the global peer-to-peer lending market are Avant, LLC, CircleBack Lending, Inc., CommonBond Inc., Daric, Inc., Funding Circle Ltd., Kabbage, Inc., LendingClub Corporation, On Deck Capital, Inc., Pave, Inc., Peerform, Inc., Prosper Marketplace, Inc., Retail Money Market Limited, Social Finance, Inc., Upstart Network, Inc., and Zopa Ltd..
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players in the global peer-to-peer lending market.
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the global peer-to-peer lending market.
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the global peer-to-peer lending market.
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global peer-to-peer lending market.
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global peer-to-peer lending market.