Global Paragliding Equipment Market - Premium Insight, Industry Trends, FPNV Positioning Matrix, Competitive News Feed Analysis, Company Usability Profiles, Market Sizing & Forecasts to 2024 (Q3 20...
- 134 Pages
- Region: Global
The global paragliding equipment market is expected to grow from USD 481.57 million 2017 to USD 641.57 million by the end of 2024 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 4.18%.
“Boosting the demand for adventure tourismis one of the factors largely attributing to the growth of paragliding equipment market globally”
The factors attributing to the growth of the market are boosting the demand for adventure tourism, shift in consumer preference towards active lifestyle and adventure sports, spending ability of consumers towards recreational activities, and entry of new players in the market with innovative and standardized products. However, some factors such as and increasing demand of pre-owned paragliding equipment may hinder the market growth. The global paragliding equipment market is expected to showcase the opportunities such as product innovations to improve features of the flagship products, and online availability and distribution of branded products. In the near future, the market may face the possible challenges in the growth due to and easy availability of low cost alternative of branded products. However, the key players in the market are putting regressive efforts to provide innovative offerings and benchmark strategies in the global paragliding equipment market market.
On the basis of product, the global paragliding equipment market is studied across Harnesses & Reserve Parachutes, Paragliders, and Protective gears.
On the basis of end user, the global paragliding equipment market is studied across Professional Users and Recreational Users.
On the basis of geography, the global paragliding equipment market is studied across Americas, (United States, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and Argentina) Europe, Middle East & Africa, (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Italy, and Russia) and Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Australia).
“ADVANCE: The potential growing player for the global paragliding equipment market”
The key players profiled in the global paragliding equipment market are ADVANCE, APCO Aviation, COMPASS, Dudek Paragliders, Flyneo, ICARO Paragliders, Independence, NOVA, Ozone Gliders Limited, SOL Paragliders, SUPAIR, Swing Flugsportgeräte, U-Turn, Windtech - Nortec, S.L., and irCross.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players in the global paragliding equipment market.
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the global paragliding equipment market.
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the global paragliding equipment market.
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global paragliding equipment market.
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global paragliding equipment market.