Global Organ Transplantation Market - Premium Insight, FPNV Positioning Matrix, Competitive News Feed Analysis, Company Usability Profiles, Market Sizing & Forecasts to 2024 (Q3 2018 Update)
- 159 Pages
- Region: Global
The global organ transplantation market is expected to grow from USD 14,891.57 million 2017 to USD 30,181.55 million by the end of 2024 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 10.62%.
“Increasing number of organ transplantation surgeriesis one of the factors largely attributing to the growth of organ transplantation market globally”
The factors attributing to the growth of the market are increasing number of organ transplantation surgeries, increasing prevalence of chronic diseases, and development of legalized channel for organa doners and transplants. However, some factors such as shortage of organ donors and high cost of treatment, and increasing incident of organ failure may hinder the market growth. The global organ transplantation market is expected to showcase the opportunities such as technological advancement in organ transplantation methods, and increasing awareness of organ donation. In the near future, the market may face the possible challenges in the growth due to and social and ethical concerns. However, the key players in the market are putting regressive efforts to provide innovative offerings and benchmark strategies in the global organ transplantation market market.
On the basis of type, the global organ transplantation market is studied across Heart Transplantation, Kidney Transplantation, Liver Transplantation, Lung Transplantation, and Pancreas Transplantation.
On the basis of end user, the global organ transplantation market is studied across Hospitals & Care Providers and Transplant Centers.
On the basis of geography, the global organ transplantation market is studied across Americas, (United States, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and Argentina) Europe, Middle East & Africa, (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Italy, and Russia) and Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Australia).
“Acelity L.P. Inc.: The potential growing player for the global organ transplantation market”
The key players profiled in the global organ transplantation market are Acelity L.P. Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories, CryoLife, Inc., Dr. Franz Kohler Chemie GmbH, Exactech, Inc., Folio Biosciences, LLC, Illumina, and Thermo Fisher Scientific.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players in the global organ transplantation market.
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the global organ transplantation market.
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the global organ transplantation market.
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global organ transplantation market.
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global organ transplantation market.