Global Nutrition Bars Market - Premium Insight, FPNV Positioning Matrix, Competitive News Feed Analysis, Company Usability Profiles, Market Sizing & Forecasts to 2024 (Q3 2018 Update)
- 159 Pages
- Region: Global
The global nutrition bars market is expected to grow from USD 3,218.68 million 2017 to USD 5,812.54 million by the end of 2024 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 8.81%.
“High demand for portable convenience foods and nutritional benefits
is one of the factors largely attributing to the growth of nutrition bars market globally”
The factors attributing to the growth of the market are high demand for portable convenience foods and nutritional benefits, increasing working population and rising per capita expenditure, rising number of obesity, growing incidences of lifestyle diseases and surging youth population, evolving fitness trends and marketing of health and dietary campaigns, availability of bars with reduced allergen and gluten-free content, and nutritional need of athletes and health conscious population. However, some factors such as and lack of taste and high sugar content may hinder the market growth. The global nutrition bars market is expected to showcase the opportunities such as increasing popularity of meat protein bars, high demand among women population, availability of a range of flavors and variants targeted towards specific consumer groups, such as diabetics, and nutritional bar to replace meal with high fiber ingredients, cereals, and carbohydrates. In the near future, the market may face the possible challenges in the growth due to availability of substitute products, and high prices with larger consumer base are hindering sales in developing countries. However, the key players in the market are putting regressive efforts to provide innovative offerings and benchmark strategies in the global nutrition bars market market.
On the basis of type, the global nutrition bars market is studied across Fibre Bars, Meal-replacement Bars, Protein Bars, Snack Bars, and Whole food Bars.
On the basis of distribution channel, the global nutrition bars market is studied across Offline Mode and Online Mode.
On the basis of geography, the global nutrition bars market is studied across Americas, (United States, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and Argentina) Europe, Middle East & Africa, (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Italy, and Russia) and Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Australia).
“Bakery Barn, Inc.: The potential growing player for the global nutrition bars market”
The key players profiled in the global nutrition bars market are Bakery Barn, Inc., Clif Bar & Company, General Mills, Inc., Hearthside Food Solutions LLC, Kashi Company, Kellogg Company, Mars, Inc., ONE Brands, LLC, Premier Nutrition Corporation, Pure Organic, Stokely-Van Camp, Inc., SunOpta Inc., The Balance Bar Company, YouBar Inc., and thinkThin LLC.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players in the global nutrition bars market.
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the global nutrition bars market.
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the global nutrition bars market.
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global nutrition bars market.
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global nutrition bars market.