Global Nutraceutical Ingredients Market - Premium Insight, Industry Trends, FPNV Positioning Matrix, Competitive News Feed Analysis, Company Usability Profiles, Market Sizing & Forecasts to 2024 (Q...
- 137 Pages
- Region: Global
The global nutraceutical ingredients market is expected to grow from USD 31.87 billion 2017 to USD 54.21 billion by the end of 2024 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 7.89%.
“Increased life expectancy and health awareness among consumers
is one of the factors largely attributing to the growth of nutraceutical ingredients market globally”
The factors attributing to the growth of the market are increased life expectancy and health awareness among consumers, increase in the incidence of chronic diseases and ailments, government enforcement for food fortification, and increase in applications of nutraceutical ingredients. However, some factors such as low awareness about nutraceuticals and higher costs of fortified and enriched products, and regulatory guidelines undefined may hinder the market growth. The global nutraceutical ingredients market is expected to showcase the opportunities such as government initiative to promote healthy diets, demand in emerging economies, and diverse applications in sports nutrition and cosmeceutical. In the near future, the market may face the possible challenges in the growth due to high r&d cost and inaccurate labeling of food products, and varying regulatory standards in different countries. However, the key players in the market are putting regressive efforts to provide innovative offerings and benchmark strategies in the global nutraceutical ingredients market market.
On the basis of form, the global nutraceutical ingredients market is studied across Dry and Liquid.
On the basis of health benefit, the global nutraceutical ingredients market is studied across Bone Health, Gut Health, Heart Health, Immunity, Nutrition, and Weight Management.
On the basis of type, the global nutraceutical ingredients market is studied across Carotenoids, Fibers & Specialty Carbohydrates, Minerals, Omega-3 Fatty Acids, Phytochemical & Plant Extracts, Prebiotics, Probiotics, Proteins & Amino Acids, and Vitamins.
On the basis of application, the global nutraceutical ingredients market is studied across Animal Nutrition, Dietary Supplements, Functional Beverages, Functional Foods, and Personal Care.
On the basis of geography, the global nutraceutical ingredients market is studied across Americas, (United States, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and Argentina) Europe, Middle East & Africa, (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Italy, and Russia) and Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Australia).
“ADM: The potential growing player for the global nutraceutical ingredients market”
The key players profiled in the global nutraceutical ingredients market are ADM, Ajinomoto, Arla Foods, Associated British Foods, BASF, Biothera, Cargill, DSM, Dowdupont, Hospira Incorporated, Ingredion, Pfizer Incorporated, Pronova Biopharma, and Tate & Lyle.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players in the global nutraceutical ingredients market.
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the global nutraceutical ingredients market.
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the global nutraceutical ingredients market.
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global nutraceutical ingredients market.
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global nutraceutical ingredients market.