Global Non-Alcoholic Beer Market - Premium Insight, Industry Trends, FPNV Positioning Matrix, Competitive News Feed Analysis, Company Usability Profiles, Market Sizing & Forecasts to 2024 (Q3 2018 ...
- 143 Pages
- Region: Global
The global non-alcoholic beer market is expected to grow from USD 32.58 billion 2017 to USD 52.96 billion by the end of 2024 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 7.19%.
“Shifting beverage consumption patterns due to rising preference for low liquor content beveragesis one of the factors largely attributing to the growth of non-alcoholic beer market globally”
The factors attributing to the growth of the market are shifting beverage consumption patterns due to rising preference for low liquor content beverages, increasing health awareness among consumers towards the harmful effects of liquor, increasing demand of non-alcoholic beer in islamic countries, big breweries introducing non-alcohol beer variants to capture the untapped market, and government regulations imposing age bar on alcohol consumption. However, some factors such as and lack of standardization in product labelling and consumption may hinder the market growth. The global non-alcoholic beer market is expected to showcase the opportunities such as targeting pregnant women and underage population, new product development and flavour innovation, premiumisation in the retail sector, and attractive packaging options. In the near future, the market may face the possible challenges in the growth due to and distress purchasing and confusing product positioning. However, the key players in the market are putting regressive efforts to provide innovative offerings and benchmark strategies in the global non-alcoholic beer market market.
On the basis of distribution channel, the global non-alcoholic beer market is studied across Convenience Stores, Liquor Stores, Online Stores, Restaurants & Bars, and Supermarkets.
On the basis of geography, the global non-alcoholic beer market is studied across Americas, (United States, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and Argentina) Europe, Middle East & Africa, (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Italy, and Russia) and Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Australia).
“Anheuser-Busch InBev: The potential growing player for the global non-alcoholic beer market”
The key players profiled in the global non-alcoholic beer market are Anheuser-Busch InBev, Anheuser-Busch InBev SA, Arpanoosh, Behnoush Iran, Bernard Brewery, Big Drop Brewing Co, Carlsberg, Coors Brewing Company, Erdinger Weibbrau, Heineken N.V, Kirin, Krombacher Brauerei, Moscow Brewing company, Suntory Beer, and Weihenstephan.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players in the global non-alcoholic beer market.
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the global non-alcoholic beer market.
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the global non-alcoholic beer market.
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global non-alcoholic beer market.
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global non-alcoholic beer market.