Global n-Butanol Market - Premium Insight, Industry Trends, FPNV Positioning Matrix, Competitive News Feed Analysis, Company Usability Profiles, Market Sizing & Forecasts to 2024 (Q4 2018 Update)
- 144 Pages
- Region: Global
The global n-butanol market is expected to grow from USD 4.19 billion 2017 to USD 5.93 billion by the end of 2024 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 5.09%.
On the basis of product, the global n-butanol market is studied across Butyl Acetate, Butyl Acrylate, Direct Solvent, Glycol Ethers, and Plasticizers.
On the basis of application, the global n-butanol market is studied across Agrochemicals, Chemicals & Advanced Material, Food & Beverage, Petroleum & Biorefineries, and Textiles.
On the basis of geography, the global n-butanol market is studied across Americas, (United States, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and Argentina) Europe, Middle East & Africa, (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Italy, and Russia) and Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Australia).
“Andhra Petrochemicals: The potential growing player for the global n-butanol market”
The key players profiled in the global n-butanol market are Andhra Petrochemicals, Azoty Zak Spó³ka Akcyjna, BASF Petronas Chemicals, BASF SE, Cobalt Technologies, Eastman, Green Biologics, KH Neochem, Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, Oxea, Oxochimie, Petrochina, Sasol, Sinopec, and The Dow Chemical Company.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players in the global n-butanol market.
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the global n-butanol market.
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the global n-butanol market.
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global n-butanol market.
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global n-butanol market.