Global Milk Replacers Market - Premium Insight, Industry Trends, FPNV Positioning Matrix, Competitive News Feed Analysis, Company Usability Profiles, Market Sizing & Forecasts to 2025 (Q4 2018 Update)
- 131 Pages
- Region: Global
The global milk replacers market is expected to grow from USD 2.69 million 2018 to USD 4.38 million by the end of 2025 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 7.23%.
“Increasing consumption of dairy products
is one of the factors largely attributing to the growth of milk replacers market globally”
The factors attributing to the growth of the market are increasing consumption of dairy products, rising adoption of precision nutrition techniques, and regulatory framework for quality evaluation of milk replacers. However, some factors such as and logistical and preservation advantages associated with skim based powder milk replacers may hinder the market growth. The global milk replacers market is expected to showcase the opportunities such as sage of milk replacers for piglets, foals, lambs, and kids, and collaboration with supply chain partners. In the near future, the market may face the possible challenges in the growth due to and pricing risk & lack of awareness. However, the key players in the market are putting regressive efforts to provide innovative offerings and benchmark strategies in the global milk replacers market market.
On the basis of form, the global milk replacers market is studied across Liquid and Powder.
On the basis of livestock, the global milk replacers market is studied across Ruminants and Swine.
On the basis of source, the global milk replacers market is studied across Blended, Milk-Based, and Non-Milk Based.
On the basis of type, the global milk replacers market is studied across Medicated and Non-Medicated.
On the basis of geography, the global milk replacers market is studied across Americas, (United States, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and Argentina) Europe, Middle East & Africa, (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Italy, and Russia) and Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Australia).
“Alltech: The potential growing player for the global milk replacers market”
The key players profiled in the global milk replacers market are Alltech, Archer Daniels Midland Company, Bewital Agri GmbH & Company Kg, CHS Inc., Cargill, Inc., FrieslandCampina, Glanbia, PLC, Hi-Pro Feeds LP, Kent Nutrition Group, Inc., Lactalis Group, Land O'lakes, Inc., Manna Pro Products LLC, Milk Products LLC, Nukamel B.V., Nutreco N.V., PBS Animal Health, and Vandrie Group.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players in the global milk replacers market.
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the global milk replacers market.
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the global milk replacers market.
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global milk replacers market.
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global milk replacers market.