Global Microcarriers Market - Premium Insight, Industry Trends, FPNV Positioning Matrix, Competitive News Feed Analysis, Company Usability Profiles, Market Sizing & Forecasts to 2025 (Q4 2018 Update)
- 143 Pages
- Region: Global
The global microcarriers market is expected to grow from USD 1,352.58 million 2018 to USD 1,995.58 million by the end of 2025 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 5.71%.
On the basis of product, the global microcarriers market is studied across Consumable and Equipment.
On the basis of application, the global microcarriers market is studied across Biologics Manufacturing, Cell Therapy, and Vaccine Manufacturing.
On the basis of geography, the global microcarriers market is studied across Americas, (United States, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and Argentina) Europe, Middle East & Africa, (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Italy, and Russia) and Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Australia).
“Becton, Dickinson and Company: The potential growing player for the global microcarriers market”
The key players profiled in the global microcarriers market are Becton, Dickinson and Company, Corning Incorporated, Danaher Corporation, Eppendorf, GE Healthcare, Hi-Media Laboratories, Lonza Group AG, Merck KGaA, Sartorius AG, and Thermo Fisher Scientific.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players in the global microcarriers market.
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the global microcarriers market.
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the global microcarriers market.
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global microcarriers market.
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global microcarriers market.