Global Marine Lubricants Market - Premium Insight, FPNV Positioning Matrix, Competitive News Feed Analysis, Company Usability Profiles, Market Sizing & Forecasts to 2024 (Q3 2018 Update)
- 137 Pages
- Region: Global
The global marine lubricants market is expected to grow from USD 5,692.56 million 2017 to USD 6,612.68 million by the end of 2024 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 2.16%.
“Global shipping industry driven by infrastructural developmentsis one of the factors largely attributing to the growth of marine lubricants market globally”
The factors attributing to the growth of the market are global shipping industry driven by infrastructural developments, emerging emission abatement technologies, and increasing demand of environmentally acceptable lubricants. However, some factors such as and significant slowdown in trade activities leading to increase in number of idle ships may hinder the market growth. The global marine lubricants market is expected to showcase the opportunities such as highly attractive market prospects for bio-based marine lubricants, and increasing shift from group-i to group-ii base stocks. In the near future, the market may face the possible challenges in the growth due to and volatility in crude oil prices with tightening supply. However, the key players in the market are putting regressive efforts to provide innovative offerings and benchmark strategies in the global marine lubricants market market.
On the basis of product, the global marine lubricants market is studied across Compressor Oil, Engine Oil, and Hydraulic Fluid.
On the basis of type, the global marine lubricants market is studied across Bio-based, Grease, Mineral Oil, and Synthetic.
On the basis of geography, the global marine lubricants market is studied across Americas, (United States, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and Argentina) Europe, Middle East & Africa, (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Italy, and Russia) and Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Australia).
“Aegean Marine Petroleum Network Inc.: The potential growing player for the global marine lubricants market”
The key players profiled in the global marine lubricants market are Aegean Marine Petroleum Network Inc., BP PLC., Chevron Corporation, Exxonmobil Corporation, Fuchs Petrolub SE, Gulf Oil International, H&R GmbH & Co. KGaA, Idemitsu Kosan Co., Ltd., Indian Oil Corporation Ltd., JX Nippon Oil & Energy Corporation, Lukoil, Petronas Lubricants International, Royal Dutch Shell PLC., Sinopec Corporation, and Total S.A..
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players in the global marine lubricants market.
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the global marine lubricants market.
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the global marine lubricants market.
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global marine lubricants market.
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global marine lubricants market.