Global Managed Security Services Market - Premium Insight, Industry Trends, FPNV Positioning Matrix, Competitive News Feed Analysis, Company Usability Profiles, Market Sizing & Forecasts to 2024 (Q...
- 159 Pages
- Region: Global
The global managed security services market is expected to grow from USD 18,421.57 million 2017 to USD 47,156.57 million by the end of 2024 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 14.37%.
On the basis of product, the global managed security services market is studied across Managed Antivirus/Anti-Malware, Managed Data Loss Prevention, Managed Disaster Recovery, Managed Distributed Denial of Service Mitigation, Managed Encryption, Managed Firewall, Managed Identity and Access Management, Managed Intrusion Detection System/Intrusion Prevention System, Managed Risk and Compliance Management, Managed Security Information and Event Management, Managed Unified Threat Management, and Managed Vulnerability Management.
On the basis of type, the global managed security services market is studied across Managed Application Security, Managed Cloud Security, Managed Endpoint Security, and Managed Network Security.
On the basis of industry, the global managed security services market is studied across Aerospace & Defense, Automotive & Transportation, Banking, Financial Services & Insurance, Building, Construction & Real Estate, Consumer Goods & Retail, Education, Energy & Utilities, Government & Public Sector, Healthcare & Life Sciences, Information Technology, Manufacturing, Media & Entertainment, Telecommunication, and Travel & Hospitality.
On the basis of deployment, the global managed security services market is studied across On-Cloud and On-Premises.
On the basis of geography, the global managed security services market is studied across Americas, (United States, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and Argentina) Europe, Middle East & Africa, (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Italy, and Russia) and Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Australia).
“Accenture plc: The potential growing player for the global managed security services market”
The key players profiled in the global managed security services market are Accenture plc, Alert Logic, Inc., Atos SE, CenturyLink, Inc., Cipher, DXC Technology Company,, Fortinet, Inc., Happiest Minds Technologies Pvt. Ltd., International Business Machines Corp, NTT Security, Optiv Security Inc., Rapid7, Inc., Symantec Corporation, Trustwave Holdings Inc., Unisys Corporation, and Wipro Limited.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players in the global managed security services market.
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the global managed security services market.
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the global managed security services market.
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global managed security services market.
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global managed security services market.