Global Machine Tool Steel Market - Premium Insight, Industry Trends, FPNV Positioning Matrix, Competitive News Feed Analysis, Company Usability Profiles, Market Sizing & Forecasts to 2024 (Q3 2018 ...
- 159 Pages
- Region: Global
The global machine tool steel market is expected to grow from USD 4,271.57 million 2017 to USD 6,015.67 million by the end of 2024 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 5.01%.
“Growing automotive industryis one of the factors largely attributing to the growth of machine tool steel market globally”
The factors attributing to the growth of the market are growing automotive industry, demand for high speed steels for manufacturing cutting tools, growing forging industry, and increasing use of carbide-based cutting tools in end-use industries. However, some factors such as and fluctuating steel prices may hinder the market growth. The global machine tool steel market is expected to showcase the opportunities such as attractive opportunities in shipbuilding and energy sectors, and broader scope in developing economies. In the near future, the market may face the possible challenges in the growth due to and economic slowdown in the manufacturing sector of europe and china. However, the key players in the market are putting regressive efforts to provide innovative offerings and benchmark strategies in the global machine tool steel market market.
On the basis of format type, the global machine tool steel market is studied across Round Rolled and Square Rolled.
On the basis of process, the global machine tool steel market is studied across Forged and Rolled.
On the basis of type, the global machine tool steel market is studied across Alloy Tool Steel, Carbon Tool Steel, High Speed Tool Steel, and Metal Cutting.
On the basis of application, the global machine tool steel market is studied across Automotive, Machinery, and Shipbuilding.
On the basis of geography, the global machine tool steel market is studied across Americas, (United States, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and Argentina) Europe, Middle East & Africa, (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Italy, and Russia) and Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Australia).
“Baosteel Group: The potential growing player for the global machine tool steel market”
The key players profiled in the global machine tool steel market are Baosteel Group, ERAMET S.A., Eramet SA, Fushun Special Steel Co Ltd., GERDAU S.A, Hitachi Metals, Ltd., Hudson Global, Inc., Nachi-Fujikoshi Corp., Pennsylvania Steel Company, Qilu Special Steel Co. Ltd., SCHMOLZ + BICKENBACH AG, Samuel, Son & Co., Limited, Sandvik Materials Technology AB, Universal Stainless & Alloy Products Inc., and Voestalpine AG.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players in the global machine tool steel market.
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the global machine tool steel market.
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the global machine tool steel market.
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global machine tool steel market.
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global machine tool steel market.