Global Luxury Hotel Market - Premium Insight, Industry Trends, Competitive News Feed Analysis, Company Usability Profiles, Market Sizing & Forecasts to 2024 (Q3 2018 Update)
- 143 Pages
- Region: Global
The global luxury hotel market is expected to grow from USD 81,381.57 million 2017 to USD 112,931.57 million by the end of 2024 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 4.79%.
On the basis of type, the global luxury hotel market is studied across Airport Hotel, Business Hotel, Holiday Hotel, and Resorts & Spas.
On the basis of geography, the global luxury hotel market is studied across Americas, (United States, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and Argentina) Europe, Middle East & Africa, (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Italy, and Russia) and Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Australia).
“Four Seasons Holdings Inc.: The potential growing player for the global luxury hotel market”
The key players profiled in the global luxury hotel market are Four Seasons Holdings Inc., Hyatt Corporation., ITC Hotels Limited, Intercontinental Hotels Group, Jumeirah International LLC, Mandarin Oriental, Marriott International Inc, One&Only Resorts, Shangri-La International Hotel Management Ltd., Starwood Hotel Group, and The Indian Hotel Companies Limited.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players in the global luxury hotel market.
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the global luxury hotel market.
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the global luxury hotel market.
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global luxury hotel market.
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global luxury hotel market.