Global Lutein Market - Premium Insight, FPNV Positioning Matrix, Competitive News Feed Analysis, Company Usability Profiles, Market Sizing & Forecasts to 2024 (Q4 2018 Update)
- 122 Pages
- Region: Global
The global lutein market is expected to grow from USD 253.93 million 2017 to USD 378.47 million by the end of 2024 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 5.87%.
On the basis of form, the global lutein market is studied across Beadlet, Emulsion, Oil Suspension, and Powder & Crystalline.
On the basis of production process, the global lutein market is studied across Algae Route, Chemical Synthesis, Extraction From Botanical Material, and Fermentation.
On the basis of source, the global lutein market is studied across Natural and Synthetic.
On the basis of application, the global lutein market is studied across Animal Feed, Beverages, Dietary Supplements, Food, Personal Care Products, and Pharmaceuticals.
On the basis of geography, the global lutein market is studied across Americas, (United States, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and Argentina) Europe, Middle East & Africa, (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Italy, and Russia) and Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Australia).
“Allied Biotech: The potential growing player for the global lutein market”
The key players profiled in the global lutein market are Allied Biotech, BASF, Chr. Hansen, DDW the Colour House, Döhler, E.I.D. Parry, Fenchem, Kemin, Lycored, Omniactive Health Technologies, Piveg, Synthite Industries, and Zhejiang Medicine.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players in the global lutein market.
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the global lutein market.
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the global lutein market.
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global lutein market.
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global lutein market.