Global Light Beer Market - Premium Insight, Industry Trends, FPNV Positioning Matrix, Competitive News Feed Analysis, Company Usability Profiles, Market Sizing & Forecasts to 2024 (Q3 2018 Update)
- 156 Pages
- Region: Global
The global light beer market is expected to grow from USD 146.15 billion 2017 to USD 192.65 billion by the end of 2024 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 4.03%.
“High popularity of light beer among the young populationis one of the factors largely attributing to the growth of light beer market globally”
The factors attributing to the growth of the market are high popularity of light beer among the young population, and increasing acquisition and merger. However, some factors such as increasing popularity of dark beer among regular consumers, and potential health risk may hinder the market growth. The global light beer market is expected to showcase the opportunities such as new product development and flavour innovation, growing popularity of craft beer, and increasing demand of imported beer. In the near future, the market may face the possible challenges in the growth due to and heavy taxation and legal regulations. However, the key players in the market are putting regressive efforts to provide innovative offerings and benchmark strategies in the global light beer market market.“Liquor Stores: The highest growing distribution channel for the global light beer market”
On the basis of distribution channel, the global light beer market is studied across Convenience Stores, Liquor Stores, Online Stores, Restaurants & Bars, and Supermarkets. Among all these distribution channel, the Liquor Stores has captured the maximum market share while the Online Stores has the opportunity to emerge with the highest CAGR.“Female: The highest growing gender for the global light beer market”
On the basis of gender, the global light beer market is studied across Female and Male. Among all these gender, the Female has captured the maximum market share while the Male has the opportunity to emerge with the highest CAGR.“Americas: The highest growing geography for the global light beer market”
On the basis of geography, the global light beer market is studied across Americas, (United States, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and Argentina) Europe, Middle East & Africa, (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Italy, and Russia) and Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Australia). Among all these geography, the Asia-Pacific is showing the maximum growth in the near future with the highest CAGR while the Americas is dominating the market with highest market size.
“Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV: The potential growing player for the global light beer market”
The key players profiled in the global light beer market are Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV, Asahi Breweries, Ltd., Bayerische Staatsbrauerei Weihenstephan, Beijing Yanjing Brewery Co., Ltd., Carlsberg A/S, China Resources Snow Breweries Limited, Heineken Holding N.V., Kirin Holdings Company, Limited, Krombacher Brauerei Bernhard Schadeberg GmbH & Company KG, Molson Coors Brewing Company, Privatbrauerei ERDINGER Weißbräu Werner Brombach GmbH, and Suntory Beer Limited.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players in the global light beer market.
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the global light beer market.
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the global light beer market.
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global light beer market.
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global light beer market.