Licensing Trends in Adult Fashion Market - Premium Insight, Industry Trends, FPNV Positioning Matrix, Competitive News Feed Analysis, Company Usability Profiles, Market Sizing & Forecasts to 2024 (Q2 2018 Update)
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Objectives of the Study
- 1.2. Market Segmentation & Coverage
- 1.3. Years Considered for the Study
- 1.4. Currency & Pricing
- 1.5. Stakeholders
2. Research & Forecasting
- 2.1. Research Methodology
- 2.1.1. Research Instruments
3. Executive Summary
4. Premium Insight
- 4.1. Market Connectivity
- 4.2. Market Data Feed
- 4.3. Market Vendor Ranking Analysis
- 4.4. Market Dynamics
- 4.4.1. Drivers
5. Global Licensing Trends in Adult Fashion Market, by Product
- 5.1. Introduction
- 5.2. Baked Products
- 5.3. Chocolates & Bars
- 5.4. Drinks
- 5.5. Gum & Sprays
- 5.6. Sugar Candies
6. Global Licensing Trends in Adult Fashion Market, by Raw Material
- 6.1. Introduction
- 6.2. Hemp CBD Oil
- 6.3. Marijuana CBD Oil
7. Global Licensing Trends in Adult Fashion Market, by Source
- 7.1. Introduction
- 7.2. Inorganic
- 7.3. Organic
8. Global Licensing Trends in Adult Fashion Market, by Distribution Channel
- 8.1. Introduction
- 8.2. Offline Mode
- 8.3. Online Mode
9. Global Licensing Trends in Adult Fashion Market, by Geography
- 9.1. Introduction
- 9.2. Americas Licensing Trends in Adult Fashion Market
- 9.2.1. Americas Licensing Trends in Adult Fashion Market, by Country
10. 360iResearch Competitive Strategic Window
- 10.1. Introduction
- 10.1.1. Leverage Zone
11. 360iResearch FPNV Positioning Matrix
- 11.1. Introduction
- 11.2. 360iResearch Scores
- 11.2.1. Forefront
12. Competitive News Feed Analysis
13. Company Usability Profiles
- 13.1. Baked Bros
- 13.2. Bhang Corporation
- 13.3. Cannabis Energy Drink
- 13.4. Canopy Growth Corp
- 13.5. Dixie
- 13.6. Heineken
- 13.7. KANEH CO
- 13.8. KIVA CONFECTIONS
- 13.9. Kaya Holdings, Inc.
- 13.10. Koios Beverage Corp.
- 13.11. LOL Edibles
- 13.12. Lord Jones
- 13.13. Medically Correct, LLC.
- 13.14. Mentor Capital, Inc.
- 13.15. NightFood Holdings, Inc.
- 13.16. Organigram Holdings Inc.
- 13.17. Plus Products
- 13.18. VCC BRANDS
- 14.1. Top Reports
Global Licensing Trends in Adult Fashion
Licensed fashion permeates all aspects of apparel and footwear, cutting across all demographics and regions. Evergreen characters remain strong, while fashion, corporate brand, fashion, sports, music and celebrity licensing are all battling for a greater share. As fast fashion and athleisure drive growth, fashion house and character collaborations are reaching new heights. This report highlights opportunities beyond established categories, and strategies to succeed in a fast moving landscape.
Global Licensing Trends in Adult Fashion global briefing offers an insight into to the size and shape of the apparel market, highlights buzz topics, emerging trends as well as pressing industry issues. It identifies the leading companies and brands, offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the clothing and footwear market - be they changes on the supply side, in channel dynamics, economic/ lifestyle /demographic influences or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change and criteria for success.
Product coverage: Apparel, Footwear, Sportswear.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
Get a detailed picture of the Apparel and Footwear market;
Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
The Licensing Trends in Adult Fashion industry development trends and marketing channels are analyzed. Finally the feasibility of new investment projects are assessed and overall research conclusions offered. With the tables and figures the report provides key statistics on the state of the industry and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the market.