Global Juice Concentrate Market - Premium Insight, Industry Trends, Competitive News Feed Analysis, Company Usability Profiles, Market Sizing & Forecasts to 2024 (Q3 2018 Update)
- 148 Pages
- Region: Global
The global juice concentrate market is expected to grow from USD 93.72 billion 2017 to USD 119.56 billion by the end of 2024 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 3.54%.
“Busy lifestyles and changing food habits has resulted in surge in demand of convenience foods and beveragesis one of the factors largely attributing to the growth of juice concentrate market globally”
The factors attributing to the growth of the market are busy lifestyles and changing food habits has resulted in surge in demand of convenience foods and beverages, increase in demand for healthy foods and upmarket products, and expected increase in packaged juice consumption. However, some factors such as limited shelf life, and health risk due to added flavours and preservatives may hinder the market growth. The global juice concentrate market is expected to showcase the opportunities such as increasing demand of nfc juices, vendors focussing towards rising middle class in apac region, and value chain integration. In the near future, the market may face the possible challenges in the growth due to and high sugar content in fruit juices. However, the key players in the market are putting regressive efforts to provide innovative offerings and benchmark strategies in the global juice concentrate market market.
On the basis of method, the global juice concentrate market is studied across Boiled Concentrate and Frozen Concentrate.
On the basis of type, the global juice concentrate market is studied across Fruite Concentarte, Multi Fruit/Vegetable Concentrate, and Vegetable Concentarte.
On the basis of distribution channel, the global juice concentrate market is studied across Offline Mode and Online Mode.
On the basis of application, the global juice concentrate market is studied across Beverages, Confectioneries & Bakery products, Dairy Products, and Soups & Sauces.
On the basis of geography, the global juice concentrate market is studied across Americas, (United States, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and Argentina) Europe, Middle East & Africa, (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Italy, and Russia) and Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Australia).
“Agrana Beteiligungs AG: The potential growing player for the global juice concentrate market”
The key players profiled in the global juice concentrate market are Agrana Beteiligungs AG, Archer Daniels Midland Co., China Haisheng Juice Holdings Co., Ltd., Döhlergroup, Ingredion Incorporated, Kanegrade Limited, Kerr Concentrates, Inc., Kerry Group PlC, Lemon Concentrate, S.L., Royal Cosun, Rudolf Wild Gmbh & Co. Kg, SVZ International B.V., Skypeople Fruit Juice, Inc., Sunopta Inc., and TETA.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players in the global juice concentrate market.
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the global juice concentrate market.
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the global juice concentrate market.
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global juice concentrate market.
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global juice concentrate market.