Global Isosorbide Market - Premium Insight, Industry Trends, FPNV Positioning Matrix, Competitive News Feed Analysis, Company Usability Profiles, Market Sizing & Forecasts to 2024 (Q4 2018 Update)
- 156 Pages
- Region: Global
The global isosorbide market is expected to grow from USD 356.15 million 2017 to USD 802.65 million by the end of 2024 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 12.31%.
“Isosorbide catalysing Bioplastic take overis one of the factors largely attributing to the growth of isosorbide market globally”
The factors attributing to the growth of the market are isosorbide catalysing bioplastic take over, predominance applicability in healthcare, pharmaceuticals, and personal care products, growing environmental concern and stringent regulation discouraging use of synthetic polymer, and bioplastics market growth coupled with technical development and regulatory support. However, some factors such as potential health side effect, and lack of expertise and patented manufacturing process at present may hinder the market growth. The global isosorbide market is expected to showcase the opportunities such as innovative applications development, and increasing production capacity in apac countries. In the near future, the market may face the possible challenges in the growth due to and high cost of manufacturing. However, the key players in the market are putting regressive efforts to provide innovative offerings and benchmark strategies in the global isosorbide market market.
On the basis of product, the global isosorbide market is studied across Isosorbide Diesters, Polycarbonate, Polyester Polyisosorbide Succinate, Polyethylene Isosorbide Terephthate, and Polyurethane.
On the basis of application, the global isosorbide market is studied across Cosmetics & Personal Care, Medical & Pharmaceuticals, Paints & Coating, and Plastic Manufacturing.
On the basis of end user, the global isosorbide market is studied across Additives and Resins & Polymers.
On the basis of geography, the global isosorbide market is studied across Americas, (United States, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and Argentina) Europe, Middle East & Africa, (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Italy, and Russia) and Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Australia).
“Alfa Aesar: The potential growing player for the global isosorbide market”
The key players profiled in the global isosorbide market are Alfa Aesar, Archer Daniels Midland Company, Doc Generici s.r.l., Ecogreen Oleochemicals Pte Ltd., Endo International PLC, Istituto Lusofarmaco D'Italia S.p.A., J&K Scientific Ltd., JP Laboratories Pvt. Ltd., Jinan Hongbaifeng Industry And Trade Co., Ltd, Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation, Novaphene Specialities Pvt. Ltd., Roquette Frères S.A., SK Chemicals Co., Ltd., and Tokyo Chemical Industry Co., Ltd..
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players in the global isosorbide market.
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the global isosorbide market.
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the global isosorbide market.
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global isosorbide market.
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global isosorbide market.