Global IO-Link Market - Premium Insight, FPNV Positioning Matrix, Competitive News Feed Analysis, Company Usability Profiles, Market Sizing & Forecasts to 2025 (Q4 2018 Update)
- 123 Pages
- Region: Global
The global io-link market is expected to grow from USD 1,746.22 million 2018 to USD 11,652.46 million by the end of 2025 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 31.15%.
On the basis of component, the global io-link market is studied across IO-Link Devices and IO-Link Masters.
On the basis of industry, the global io-link market is studied across Aerospace & Defense, Automotive & Transportation, Banking, Financial Services & Insurance, Building, Construction & Real Estate, Consumer Goods & Retail, Education, Energy & Utilities, Government & Public Sector, Healthcare & Life Sciences, Information Technology, Manufacturing, Media & Entertainment, Telecommunication, and Travel & Hospitality.
On the basis of application, the global io-link market is studied across Handling and Assembly Automation, Intralogistics, Machine Tool, and Packaging.
On the basis of geography, the global io-link market is studied across Americas, (United States, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and Argentina) Europe, Middle East & Africa, (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Italy, and Russia) and Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Australia).
“Balluff: The potential growing player for the global io-link market”
The key players profiled in the global io-link market are Balluff, Banner Engineering, Baumer, Beckhoff Automation, Comtrol, Datalogic, Festo, Ifm Electronic, Omron, Pepperl+Fuchs, Rockwell Automation, SICK, Siemens, Turck, and Wenglor Sensoric.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players in the global io-link market.
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the global io-link market.
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the global io-link market.
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global io-link market.
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global io-link market.