hVIVO Plc (HVO) - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Deals and Alliances Profile
hVIVO Plc (hVIVO), formerly Retroscreen Virology Ltd is a biopharma company that develops human-based analytical platform to accelerate drug discovery and development. The company enables organisations to discover drugs and diagnostics and accelerate new product development. It uses human disease model platform to study new drugs and investigate diseases. hVIVO offers services such as viral challenge study services, viral lab services, and target and biomarker discovery. The company offers lab services in the areas of virology, immunology and molecular biology. Its disease models comprise influenza research, human rhinoviruses research, respiratory syncytial virus research, and asthma research. The company serves pharmaceutical and biotech companies across the UK. hVIVO is headquartered in London, the UK.
hVIVO Plc (HVO) - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Deals and Alliances Profile provides you comprehensive data and trend analysis of the company's Mergers and Acquisitions (M&As), partnerships and financings. The report provides detailed information on Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnership transactions recorded by the company over a five year period. The report offers detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value categorized into deal types, sub-sector and regions.
GlobalData derived the data presented in this report from proprietary in-house Pharma eTrack deals database, and primary and secondary research.
- Financial Deals - Analysis of the company's financial deals including Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships.
- Deals by Year - Chart and table displaying information encompassing the number of deals and value reported by the company by year, for a five year period.
- Deals by Type - Chart and table depicting information including the number of deals and value reported by the company by type such as Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offering etc.
- Deals by Region - Chart and table presenting information on the number of deals and value reported by the company by region, which includes North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa and South and Central America.
- Deals by Sub-sector - Chart and table showing information on the number of deals and value reported by the company, by sub-sector.
- Major Deals - Information on the company's major financial deals. Each such deal has a brief summary, deal type, deal rationale; and deal financials and target Company’s (major public companies) key financial metrics and ratios.
- Business Description - A brief description of the company's operations.
- Key Employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Important Locations and Subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key centers of operation and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key Competitors - A list of the key competitors of the company.
- Key Recent Developments - A brief on recent news about the company.
Reasons to Buy
Get detailed information on the company's financial deals that enable you to understand the company's expansion/divestiture and fund requirements
- The profile enables you to analyze the company's financial deals by region, by year, by business segments and by type, for a five year period.
Understand the company's business segments' expansion / divestiture strategy
- The profile presents deals from the company's core business segments' perspective to help you understand its corporate strategy.
Access elaborate information on the company's recent financial deals that enable you to understand the key deals which have shaped the company
- Detailed information on major recent deals includes a summary of each deal, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and Target Company's key financial metrics and ratios.
Equip yourself with detailed information about the company’s operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and key competitors.
Stay up-to-date on the major developments affecting the company
- Recent developments concerning the company presented in the profile help you track important events.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research
- Key elements such as break up of deals into categories and information on detailed major deals are incorporated into the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
hVIVO Plc, Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Deals By Year, 2012 to YTD 2018 5
hVIVO Plc, Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare Deals By Type, 2012 to YTD 2018 6
hVIVO Plc, Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Deals By Region, 2012 to YTD 2018 7
hVIVO Plc, Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Deals By Therapy Area, 2012 to YTD 2018 8
hVIVO Plc, Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Deals Summary, 2012 to YTD 2018 9
hVIVO Plc, Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Deal Details 10
Venture Financing 10
PrEP Biopharm Raises USD32.4 Million in Series A Financing Round 10
PrEP Biopharm to Raise USD25 Million in Series A Financing 11
Hvivo and Seek Group Form Joint Venture 12
Activiomics Extends Research Agreement With Kyowa Hakko Kirin 14
Activiomics Enters Into Research Agreement With Kyowa Hakko 15
Activiomics Enters Into Drug Discovery Agreement With BioFocus 16
Equity Offering 17
Hvivo Raises USD31 Million in Private Placement of Shares 17
Retroscreen Virology to Raise USD56 Million in Private Placement of Shares 18
Retroscreen Virology Completes Private Placement Of Shares For US$40 Million 20
Retroscreen Virology Completes IPO Of Shares For US$24.3 Million 21
hVIVO Services Acquires 62.62% Stake in PrEP Biopharm for USD21.6 Million 22
Retroscreen Virology Acquires Activiomics for USD6.7 Million 23
hVIVO Plc - Key Competitors 25
hVIVO Plc - Key Employees 26
hVIVO Plc - Locations And Subsidiaries 27
Head Office 27
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 27
Joint Venture 27
Recent Developments 28
Financial Announcements 28
Sep 20, 2018: hVIVO: Interim results for the six months ended 30 June 2018 28
Apr 19, 2018: hVIVO Announces Audited Preliminary Results for the Year Ended 31 December 2017 34
Sep 21, 2017: Hvivo: Half-year Financial Report For The Six Months Ended 30 June 2017 36
Apr 20, 2017: hVIVO: Audited Preliminary Results For The Year Ended 31 December 2016 37
Apr 20, 2017: hVIVO: Preliminary results for the year ended 31 December 2016 38
Corporate Communications 39
Oct 08, 2018: hVIVO reports Directorate change 39
Apr 19, 2018: HVIVO Announces Resignation Of Kym Denny As Chief Executive Officer 40
Oct 30, 2017: hVIVO: Trevor Phillips to assume role of Executive Chairman 41
Jun 20, 2017: HVIVO: Board Change 42
About GlobalData 43
Contact Us 43