Global High-Performance Computing (HPE) Market - Premium Insight, Industry Trends, FPNV Positioning Matrix, Competitive News Feed Analysis, Company Usability Profiles, Market Sizing & Forecasts to ...
- 131 Pages
- Region: Global
The global high-performance computing market is expected to grow from USD 20.16 billion 2017 to USD 44.89 billion by the end of 2024 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 12.11%.
“Increasing need for efficient computing, enhanced scalability, and reliable storageis one of the factors largely attributing to the growth of high-performance computing market globally”
The factors attributing to the growth of the market are increasing need for efficient computing, enhanced scalability, and reliable storage, capability of high-performance computing of solving complex, scientific, and business problems across the domains, need to process data with speed and accuracy, and adoption of hpc in the cloud. However, some factors such as concern related to data security, and high capex and opex may hinder the market growth. The global high-performance computing market is expected to showcase the opportunities such as increasing focus on adoption of hybrid hpc solutions, exascale computing to complement the benefits of hpc, and deploying hpc to address social challenges such as public safety and environmental protection. In the near future, the market may face the possible challenges in the growth due to and limited knowledge and budget among smes. However, the key players in the market are putting regressive efforts to provide innovative offerings and benchmark strategies in the global high-performance computing market market.
On the basis of component, the global high-performance computing market is studied across Services and Solution.
On the basis of industry, the global high-performance computing market is studied across Aerospace & Defense, Automotive & Transportation, Banking, Financial Services & Insurance, Building, Construction & Real Estate, Consumer Goods & Retail, Education, Energy & Utilities, Government & Public Sector, Healthcare & Life Sciences, Information Technology, Manufacturing, Media & Entertainment, Telecommunication, and Travel & Hospitality.
On the basis of deployment, the global high-performance computing market is studied across On-Cloud and On-Premises.
On the basis of geography, the global high-performance computing market is studied across Americas, (United States, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and Argentina) Europe, Middle East & Africa, (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Italy, and Russia) and Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Australia).
“Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.: The potential growing player for the global high-performance computing market”
The key players profiled in the global high-performance computing market are Advanced Micro Devices, Inc., Atos SE, Cisco Systems, Inc., Cray Inc., Dell EMC, Fujitsu Limited, HPE, Hitachi Data Systems Corporation, Intel, International Business Machines Corporation, Lenovo Group Limited, Microsoft Corporation, NEC Corporation, NVIDIA Corporation, and Oracle Corporation.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players in the global high-performance computing market.
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the global high-performance computing market.
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the global high-performance computing market.
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global high-performance computing market.
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global high-performance computing market.