Global Fresh Food Market - Premium Insight, Industry Trends, FPNV Positioning Matrix, Competitive News Feed Analysis, Company Usability Profiles, Market Sizing & Forecasts to 2024 (Q3 2018 Update)
- 156 Pages
- Region: Global
The global health and wellness food market is expected to grow from USD 719.18 billion 2017 to USD 901.53 billion by the end of 2024 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 3.28%.
“Rising inclination of people towards healthy eating habits including nutritional food and active lifestyleis one of the factors largely attributing to the growth of health and wellness food market globally”
The factors attributing to the growth of the market are rising inclination of people towards healthy eating habits including nutritional food and active lifestyle, rising adoption of natural and organic food over processed and chemicals laced food, rising chronic disease and affluence, adoption of prebiotic and probiotic food among progressive consumers, growing developed food sensitivity and high disposable incomes, and increased online availability of food products. However, some factors such as limited self-life of products, and high cost of health and wellness food may hinder the market growth. The global health and wellness food market is expected to showcase the opportunities such as personalizing to local consumption preferences, and partnership for successful entry and distribution. In the near future, the market may face the possible challenges in the growth due to and regulation related to food quality and safety. However, the key players in the market are putting regressive efforts to provide innovative offerings and benchmark strategies in the global health and wellness food market market.
On the basis of product, the global health and wellness food market is studied across Better-For-You (BFY) Food, Food Intolerance Products, Functional Food, Naturally Health Food, and Organic Food.
On the basis of distribution channel, the global health and wellness food market is studied across Offline Mode and Online Mode.
On the basis of geography, the global health and wellness food market is studied across Americas, (United States, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and Argentina) Europe, Middle East & Africa, (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Italy, and Russia) and Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Australia).
“Albert's Organics, Inc.: The potential growing player for the global health and wellness food market”
The key players profiled in the global health and wellness food market are Albert's Organics, Inc., Aleias Gluten Free Foods, LLC, Big Oz Industries Limited, BioGaia AB, Blue Diamond Growers, Inc., Bob's Red Mill Natural Foods, Inc., Chr. Hansen Holding A/S, Clover Industries, Inc., Danone SA, Domino's Pizza, Inc., Doves Farm Foods Ltd, Dr. Sch r AG/SPA, Eden Foods, Inc., Enjoy Life Natural Brands, LLC, FARMO S.p.A., French Meadow Bakery & Cafe, General Mills, Inc., Gerber Products Company, GlaxoSmithKline plc, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Inc., Hero Group AG, Kellogg, Nestlé S.A., and PepsiCo, Inc..
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players in the global health and wellness food market.
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the global health and wellness food market.
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the global health and wellness food market.
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global health and wellness food market.
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global health and wellness food market.