Global Frozen Potato Market - Premium Insight, Industry Trends, FPNV Positioning Matrix, Competitive News Feed Analysis, Company Usability Profiles, Market Sizing & Forecasts to 2024 (Q3 2018 Update)
- 133 Pages
- Region: Global
The global frozen potato market is expected to grow from USD 51,021.68 million 2017 to USD 66,921.67 million by the end of 2024 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 3.95%.
“Increasing incomes, urbanization, and changing lifestylesis one of the factors largely attributing to the growth of frozen potato market globally”
The factors attributing to the growth of the market are increasing incomes, urbanization, and changing lifestyles, increasing incomes, urbanization, and changing lifestyles, convenient and offered consistent quality and taste, and increase utilization by the food service sector and the retail sector. However, some factors such as and high price of frozen potato storage and transportation may hinder the market growth. The global frozen potato market is expected to showcase the opportunities such as expanding fast food restaurant chains and quick service restaurants (qsrs), and providers expanding processing capacity. In the near future, the market may face the possible challenges in the growth due to raw product supply limitations, and health risk associated with frozen food. However, the key players in the market are putting regressive efforts to provide innovative offerings and benchmark strategies in the global frozen potato market market.
On the basis of product, the global frozen potato market is studied across Battered & Cooked, French Fries, Hash Brown, Mashed, Shapes, Sweet Potatoes & Yam, Topped & Stuffed, and Twice Baked.
On the basis of distribution channel, the global frozen potato market is studied across Convenience Stores, Hypermarkets, Online Stores, and Supermarkets.
On the basis of geography, the global frozen potato market is studied across Americas, (United States, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and Argentina) Europe, Middle East & Africa, (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Italy, and Russia) and Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Australia).
“Agrarfrost GmbH & Co. KG: The potential growing player for the global frozen potato market”
The key players profiled in the global frozen potato market are Agrarfrost GmbH & Co. KG, Agristo NV, American Lorain Corp., Aviko BV, Bart's Potato Company, Himalaya Food International Limited, J.R. Simplot Company, Lamb Weston Holdings, Inc., McCain Foods Limited, Pohjolan Peruna Oy, and The Kraft Heinz Company.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players in the global frozen potato market.
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the global frozen potato market.
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the global frozen potato market.
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global frozen potato market.
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global frozen potato market.