Global Forging Market - Premium Insight, Industry Trends, FPNV Positioning Matrix, Competitive News Feed Analysis, Company Usability Profiles, Market Sizing & Forecasts to 2024 (Q3 2018 Update)
- 133 Pages
- Region: Global
The global forging market is expected to grow from USD 65.39 billion 2017 to USD 104.83 billion by the end of 2024 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 6.97%.
“Growing investments in renewable energyis one of the factors largely attributing to the growth of forging market globally”
The factors attributing to the growth of the market are growing investments in renewable energy, growing demand for ferrous metals, strong demand for high-strength metal components and cost effective method of metal forming, key characteristics associated with forged parts such as reliability, strength, and economic viability, and rapid development in the automotive industry. However, some factors such as and environment rules and regulations may hinder the market growth. The global forging market is expected to showcase the opportunities such as demand for infrastructural development in developing countries, and integration of internet of things (iot) with forging technology. In the near future, the market may face the possible challenges in the growth due to and lightweight materials used for automobile manufacturing. However, the key players in the market are putting regressive efforts to provide innovative offerings and benchmark strategies in the global forging market market.
On the basis of material, the global forging market is studied across Aluminum, Aluminum, Beryllium, Brass, Bronze, Copper, Magnesium, Stainless Steel, Titanium, and Zirconium.
On the basis of product, the global forging market is studied across Impression Die, Open Die, and Rolled Rings.
On the basis of application, the global forging market is studied across Aerospace & Defense, Agriculture, Automotive & Transportation, Manufacturing, Mining & Mineral Exploration, and Oil & Gas.
On the basis of geography, the global forging market is studied across Americas, (United States, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and Argentina) Europe, Middle East & Africa, (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Italy, and Russia) and Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Australia).
“ATI Ladish LLC: The potential growing player for the global forging market”
The key players profiled in the global forging market are ATI Ladish LLC, Alcoa Corporation, Allegheny Technologies Incorporated, American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings, Inc., Arconic Inc., Bharat Forge Limited, Ellwood Group, Inc., Frisa Forjados S.A. de C.V., General Dynamics Ordnance and Tactical Systems, Inc., Hinduja Foundries Limited, Precision Castparts Corp., Scot Forge Company, Sumitomo Corporation, Sypris Solutions, Inc., and thyssenkrupp AG.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players in the global forging market.
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the global forging market.
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the global forging market.
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global forging market.
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global forging market.