Global Food Safety Testing Market - Premium Insight, Industry Trends, FPNV Positioning Matrix, Competitive News Feed Analysis, Company Usability Profiles, Market Sizing & Forecasts to 2024 (Q4 2018...
- 120 Pages
- Region: Global
The global food safety testing market is expected to grow from USD 15.32 billion 2017 to USD 26.85 billion by the end of 2024 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 8.34%.
“Global outbreaks of foodborne illnesses
is one of the factors largely attributing to the growth of food safety testing market globally”
The factors attributing to the growth of the market are global outbreaks of foodborne illnesses, globalization in food trade and supply chain network, stringent food safety regulations becoming more consumer oriented, rise in demand for convenience and packaged food products, increasing instances of chemical contamination in food processing industries, and consumer awareness about food safety. However, some factors such as discrepancies among test’s methodologies & regulatory framework, and limited coordination between stakeholders and improper enforcement of regulatory laws & supporting infrastructure may hinder the market growth. The global food safety testing market is expected to showcase the opportunities such as increasing dominance of social media in context to food safety and product recalls, technological advancements in the testing industry, and untapped market in emerging economies. In the near future, the market may face the possible challenges in the growth due to ambiguous food safety standards and certifications across the world, and high cost associated with procurement of food safety testing equipment. However, the key players in the market are putting regressive efforts to provide innovative offerings and benchmark strategies in the global food safety testing market market.
On the basis of food tested, the global food safety testing market is studied across Cereals & Grains, Dairy Products, Fruits & Vegetables, Meat, Poultry, and Seafood, and Processed Food.
On the basis of target tested, the global food safety testing market is studied across 4 GMOS, Allergens, Heavy Metals, Mycotoxin, Pathogens, and Pesticides.
On the basis of technology, the global food safety testing market is studied across Rapid and Traditional.
On the basis of geography, the global food safety testing market is studied across Americas, (United States, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and Argentina) Europe, Middle East & Africa, (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Italy, and Russia) and Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Australia).
“Als Limited: The potential growing player for the global food safety testing market”
The key players profiled in the global food safety testing market are Als Limited, Asurequality, Bureau Veritas, Eurofins, Food Chain Id, Intertek, Microbac Laboratories, Mérieux, Neogen Corporation, Rj Hill Laboratories, Romer Labs, SGS, Symbio Laboratories, TÜV Nord Group, and TÜV SÜD.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players in the global food safety testing market.
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the global food safety testing market.
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the global food safety testing market.
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global food safety testing market.
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global food safety testing market.