Global Food Delivery Mobile Application Market - Premium Insight, Industry Trends, FPNV Positioning Matrix, Competitive News Feed Analysis, Company Usability Profiles, Market Sizing & Forecasts to ...
- 125 Pages
- Region: Global
The global food delivery mobile application market is expected to grow from USD 11.57 billion 2017 to USD 45.30 billion by the end of 2024 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 21.53%.
“High internet penetration and growing use of smartphonesis one of the factors largely attributing to the growth of food delivery mobile application market globally”
The factors attributing to the growth of the market are high internet penetration and growing use of smartphones, increasing number of online platforms, rising standards of living in developing countries, and technological advancements. However, some factors such as and lack of high speed connectivity in emerging economies may hinder the market growth. The global food delivery mobile application market is expected to showcase the opportunities such as growing investment on digitization, social media integration, innovative advertising, interactive dashboards, and code referral systems, and increased alliances and collaborations of various restaurants with the application developers. In the near future, the market may face the possible challenges in the growth due to and leading fast food chain relying on their own food delivery apps. However, the key players in the market are putting regressive efforts to provide innovative offerings and benchmark strategies in the global food delivery mobile application market market.
On the basis of operating system, the global food delivery mobile application market is studied across Android and iOS.
On the basis of geography, the global food delivery mobile application market is studied across Americas, (United States, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and Argentina) Europe, Middle East & Africa, (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Italy, and Russia) and Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Australia).
“: The potential growing player for the global food delivery mobile application market”
The key players profiled in the global food delivery mobile application market are , Amazon.com, Inc., Bringg Delivery Technologies Ltd., Bundl Technologies Private Limited, Delivery.com, LLC, DoorDash, Inc., Eat24Hours.com, Inc., Foodchaw, GrubHub Inc., Orderscape, Postmates Inc., Seamless, SkipTheDishes Restaurant Services Inc., Slice Company, Uber Technologies Inc., and Zomato Media Pvt Ltd..
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players in the global food delivery mobile application market.
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the global food delivery mobile application market.
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the global food delivery mobile application market.
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global food delivery mobile application market.
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global food delivery mobile application market.