Global First-Aid Packet Market - Premium Insight, FPNV Positioning Matrix, Competitive News Feed Analysis, Company Usability Profiles, Market Sizing & Forecasts to 2024 (Q3 2018 Update)
- 133 Pages
- Region: Global
The global first-aid packet market is expected to grow from USD 2.91 billion 2017 to USD 3.48 billion by the end of 2024 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 2.58%.
On the basis of product, the global first-aid packet market is studied across Handle Type, His Type, and Piggy-Back Type.
On the basis of application, the global first-aid packet market is studied across Drill, Outdoor Activities, and Rescue.
On the basis of geography, the global first-aid packet market is studied across Americas, (United States, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and Argentina) Europe, Middle East & Africa, (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Italy, and Russia) and Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Australia).
“Attucho: The potential growing player for the global first-aid packet market”
The key players profiled in the global first-aid packet market are Attucho, Blume, CIR MEDICAL, DHS Emergency, ELITE BAGS, Fieldtex Products, HUM - Gesellschaft für Homecare und Medizintechnik, Health Care Logistics, Johnson & Johnson, Karl Bollmann, ME.BER., OrientMEd International FZE, Peerless Plastics, ROYAX, and Thomas EMS.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players in the global first-aid packet market.
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the global first-aid packet market.
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the global first-aid packet market.
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global first-aid packet market.
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global first-aid packet market.